• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should I release Mega-Roxor 8.42?

Should I release Mega-Roxor 8.42?

• Yes!

Votes: 83 64.8%
  • No!

Votes: 45 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be selfish if you don't release it, now that you announced you got it... but it's your own work, do whatever you want to do with it. ;)

@People:

I used this OT before, it's quite nice, but it's perfect to get some fun and $$$ if you got a dedicated.

I had 40~ players after 3 days.

But I don't have a dedicated D:!

Lets host it for ourselves and earn money? $.$
Since we will soon get 2 hosting servers.

I voted no, the server is so bad so its just waste of money on the electic bill to host it.:thumbup:

If you're not making money off of it, then what's the point of keeping it?

And plus the fact that a OT map tracker is already released and more versions are coming out soon, you should still release it anyways before they maptrack your map and release it saying it's theirs, not yours.

And plus the fact that a OT map tracker is already released and more versions are coming out soon, you should still release it anyways before they maptrack your map and release it saying it's theirs, not yours.

Where is it released?:) Its forbidden on otland and otfans;).

Dude the server anit roxor you are xD

VOTED:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

waste to release , people will just host it and put it on a dedicated and dont care about it, you need to spend much time for fixxing it, much updates, i have been hosting roxxor ot for 6 months now, ( ATHXZOR OWNER GOT DDOSED/Nuked) so i closed it, they didnt stop nuke it, Well as im trying to say is that i voted for : no
As i said, there is already some roxxor ots in otservlist. many people are noobs who host it, hah

Offcourse u should, but it kind of takes away the roxxor thing in it . but i think if ure high lvl u shouldn't need to buy stuffs like that i think u should publish it but make the quest hard ass hell. like that 2000+ boss do so he droppes it or something.

Vote: Yes

I say no, just cause the simple fact its a shitty server. Roxor sucks -.-

Lol, no difference if you release or not. It's an sucky OT anyways ^_^

Yeah, I don't like roxxor servers anymore since yesterday. I vote no. Keep that noob OT.

*Trainers in Houses? <-- UFFT.. OK BOTT PLEASE ALL NIGHT WE'RE BEGGING YOU!!! NOBODY CAN ENTER AND KILL YOu! AND GM WONT COME BY AND CHECK!

*WOW MEGA SD AND MEGA UH! WOWWWWWW DO 50K DAMAGE! HEAL 90K!! WOW!!

So... not serious lol..

OMGZ!!!! TELEPORTS LEADING EVERYWHERE IN THE SERVER!!! WWOOOOOOW NO ADVENTURE!!!!!! WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO SUCKY! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back