• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should i release my current work?

NO! dont let any pls brs or smth like that dl it, run and then suddenly give no credit and say "OH MY SERVER SO CUSTOM PLZZZ PLEY"!111

You can release your OT but don't get angry when noobs steal all your stuff and don't give you credit.

You already realesed a buggy noob version of a real map, "Jocce's 7.6 real map AVESTA!!!!!" So don't come here and talk about real maps, you hypocrite.

So? that OT needed work to get it running good.. this is a download and run

No. It's your work, and if you want to keep it unique, just give to any good friends, to let them continue server, but surely don't release it. Why? Because there will be 1000 more download-and-run servers.

You already realesed a buggy noob version of a real map, "Jocce's 7.6 real map AVESTA!!!!!" So don't come here and talk about real maps, you hypocrite.

u also insult ppl because u think u can do everything and u are the king babla rofl rofl noob noob..get a life man..
you are the biggest fail here,leave otland..join otfans

@topic,dont release it..

Back