• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should we search for a new server now?!

Reaction score
Dear Support board,

As known, when anything happens to a server or what ever, a proper explanation must be followed.

Its been three weeks with the lags and kicks and yet the shodowcores website is showing no explanation regarding this matter, if you guys getting screwed over due to an external reasons well (It's ok) just let us know what the hell is going on.
we have full rights with a proper public explanation ShadowCores main website telling us what's going on.

Regards,

Player!

online nab
Dear retard,
If you might check the main website, you might notice there are 57 player online, even though yet I don't know how they even online but still the average player online is 500.
so again I might be harsh on you by calling you a retard, but unfortunately you are since. I haven't asked for your lovely comment or the thread weren't even directed to any of the players.

why would it be a joke?

she completes shadowcores, without her it would just be a worse version of real tibia / ambera

Back
Top Bottom