• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should We Start Learn TFS Coding ?

Should We Start Doing it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello All..
First i'm sorry for mistakes .. and i knew that will happened because i'm not expert at C++ and i said it from beginning we teach each other
but i know i explain few things wrong
but you know i was drunk this day

because there is a person who is the reason for this ::
imagine a person who is precious to you ...
one day you stand with him and laugh .. but suddenly you took him to hospital :(

and you know that he has cancer :(
so his life transferred from 100% life to 100% death
that was in the same day i wrote tutorial .. and i had spoken about it in first page :(

but today he gone forever .. he won't back to me again
so i make a message for moderators or @Mark .. him self

delete this thread .. because i won't care about it any more
and i won't be here at least 1 year or maybe forever to back after what happened

yea i know that 1 year is too much for a person who died
but believe me if he was my father my mother i won't come back forever or i will kill my self

btw ..
few friends here in otland .. are really like real brother
and they are @HalfAway , @dominique120 , @Testerus ..
thanks for you tears guys

so Moderators Delete this thread and good bye every one :|

Take care my friend, I am sorry for your loss.
The best way to get your thread deleted is to report it and tell them it.

I feel sorry for you, i wish i could make you smile or at least lesser sad..
I recommend you to listen to this song:

Both of my parents died.. My father when i was 14 and my mother 4 months ago..
It hurts, but keep ya head up ;)

Search for distracton, cry it all out do whatever it ease the pain, i wish you the best even if i don't know you..
If you want to talk, PM me if you read this atleast...

But about the thread don't remove it please, the idea itself is nice..

yea i hope we can talk to each other
i'm searching for a real friends
and also i'm sorry for your parents loss too

Take care my friend, I am sorry for your loss.
The best way to get your thread deleted is to report it and tell them it.

thanks mate

Sorry for your loss. This thread holds valuable content though. I don't see any reason to delete it, if anything it can be closed.

No Problem :)
I'm not trying to be an ass. I just know when I am right and I have a big ego...

I don't think you're being an ass, you provided a great explanation on how the pathfinding in TFS can be improved.

Sorry for your loss. This thread holds valuable content though. I don't see any reason to delete it, if anything it can be closed.

I don't think you're being an ass, you provided a great explanation on how the pathfinding in TFS can be improved.

oki thanks mark
and i hope you all never loss a valuable thing or person in your life
mark you can keep this thread i feel like people like you and @Flatlander and @zbizu
can move this thread to be the top thread here

and again hope you a nice life , and never get a broken heart

Hello All..
First i'm sorry for mistakes .. and i knew that will happened because i'm not expert at C++ and i said it from beginning we teach each other
but i know i explain few things wrong
but you know i was drunk this day

because there is a person who is the reason for this ::
imagine a person who is precious to you ...
one day you stand with him and laugh .. but suddenly you took him to hospital :(

and you know that he has cancer :(
so his life transferred from 100% life to 100% death
that was in the same day i wrote tutorial .. and i had spoken about it in first page :(

but today he gone forever .. he won't back to me again
so i make a message for moderators or @Mark .. him self

delete this thread .. because i won't care about it any more
and i won't be here at least 1 year or maybe forever to back after what happened

yea i know that 1 year is too much for a person who died
but believe me if he was my father my mother i won't come back forever or i will kill my self

btw ..
few friends here in otland .. are really like real brother
and they are @HalfAway , @dominique120 , @Testerus ..
thanks for you tears guys

so Moderators Delete this thread and good bye every one :|
tl;dr

I understand you need to take a while to greif the loss of your uncle, but you shouldn't stop live and do all things you like to do.
Keep your head up bro.

I really hope you will be back, I'll be waiting :)
HalfAway

oki thanks mark
and i hope you all never loss a valuable thing or person in your life
mark you can keep this thread i feel like people like you and @Flatlander and @zbizu
can move this thread to be the top thread here

and again hope you a nice life , and never get a broken heart
Thank you.
I'm sorry for your loss. I wish you more luck in the future.

Bumping thread for no reason or by arguing is not best way. I don't see reasons for me to post here again unless I'll have something valuable to say.
@Flatlander I think some of your ideas could improve tfs. Try merging your code with @Mark 's repo so more people will use it.

Forcing your opinion doesn't make it right. From what I've noticed ego level grows with programming skill.
I tried to avoid being what almost every advanced scripter became, but lack of others knowledge is sometimes annoying.
Another problem are all those perfectionists who point out everything(even fucking formatting) how they could that better.
If one person treats other people like shit, others do that too. This is why we can't have nice community.
If anything, you're the one who sounds extremely condescending ..

If anyone is looking for some Q/A concerning C++ programming, please post!
I and several other members wouldn't mind answering questions on some of the more difficult aspects, such as
classes (an absolute must-know), pointers (yes, pesky pointers), function creation (parameter passing, especially), ect.

Back