• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion ShoutBox

BlackList

PassingWrath.us
Reaction score
Well, I know Talaturen knows what it is, by now. But why doesn't OtLand use a ShoutBox?

Well what I'm saying is, OtLand should use a ShoutBox.

I'm on yes.
There's one great Shoutbox from vbulletin.org that OTLand could use...

Anyway dear administrators, if you reject it, consider a public irc with some applet at forum.
A public Irc channel probably will be seted up instead of using a shoutbox.

This is a forum, if you need to chat download msn and start adding people on OTL

I think a shoutbox would be great! I saw other forums that are using a shoutbox and its funny..

This is a forum, if you need to chat download msn and start adding people on OTL

So if you wanna communicate with the people here on otland, are you gonna add over 100 people to your msn? I think a shoutbox would make the people here on otland closer to eachother. But if a shoutbox would be implented it shouldn't be on the first page.

I can easily set up a online chatbox, their is a fee though, but it will be great for the half that want it.

» Online Users: 154
91 members and 63 guests
koitsalu, adex, Agostino, AGS, Amrosh, Arlyx, asdawdasd, Awesome Slayer, Bamys, Bennet, bird man, boy juninho, chanteelee, Chino Refe, cigarwin, Cosmox, Crazy, danne3131, demas, DemonFoxVIP, deuce, dgdr1991, ЯовΙп, Eckepecke, Elf, Empty, ex eclipse, Ferchox, Gangsta-jr, Godely, grabb_666, Guppzy, habiba, Hampish, Jgarder, joffily, Jonny, Koolman, kray_mcvey, krille09, LordiN, Loyal, manerinhu, Marcinek Paladinek, Masterboltin, Merchant, Mr Revan, Nightmare, nizur, nopunsplease, Oehoehflexi, olausson, ormurock, Pabox Cavieres, Padcreu, Pazzur, Poison Black, Random Jude, Rayboi, RedShore, ronsa, santin, Satriani, ScorpiOOn93, Sky xD, smsm20062, Snosh, sophina, Souldrainer, squall14, Supar Kakan, supoermen, Tachi, Tarmis, teixe, Temptation, Tezexa, The Baer, tubbmeister727, Ulc, Vox, wanmrox, Wasted, Xampy, Xathan, XMike, zachatk, Zinc, zizo, zyirc
Most users ever online was 327, 6th April 2008 at 13:34.

Nice 327 persons on one shoutbox. It will be easy to write to someone...NOT. It would have been great to have one when Otland wasn't this big.

Shoutbox is a great idea, Although wouldn't make it on the main forums page. Or on the Main Otland page. Make it have its own section. Because with Tibiaug, They have the shoutbox in the senter of the forums. And it looks confusing and messy.

Can we have an IRC channel? Hosted by the same comp thats hosting otland? Im sure many will join it.

I believe its very easy to keep an irc channel open?

Yea, use IRC and maybe add a web irc client on the website?(tho they are noobish, well good for newbs that can't figure irc clients)

Can we have an IRC channel? Hosted by the same comp thats hosting otland? Im sure many will join it.

I believe its very easy to keep an irc channel open?

Already a IRC server running, you can either use otland.net domain or se.dvotx.org domain to connect to it.

That's very nice idéa.

Yea, use IRC and maybe add a web irc client on the website?(tho they are noobish, well good for newbs that can't figure irc clients)

Already a IRC server running, you can either use otland.net domain or se.dvotx.org domain to connect to it.

You mean a subdomain :)?

Back