• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Shoutout - To all posters / commenters

Silverstone

aka Silent Reaper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otland..

I'm just right now annoyed by the fact, that way to many users (even Moderators) just post posts like: "Nice, your good." or "Keep it coming" or like "Some things fit not together else its oke".

Is there any way to avoid those?
They are not helpful, nor useful.

Sorry for this short and disturbing thread.
I'd like to say that it's also mostly directed to the showoff forums.

Silverstone

Edit: Now I just received and infraction for directing someone to another website. I only wanted to help him, with pointing out where the tutorial was located. It was for the sake of help and I get infracted. Now others keep posting "Gratz" and damn nonsense and don't receive any infractions at all!

That's seriously not fair and I don't see any motivations left, for giving any help to the ones who desire. If I'm not allowed to help, I'll just go like others and spam Gratz on every thread, is it that what you guys want me to? -.-?!

Last edited:
@up already suggested multiple times. We have a reputation system insteed.

Ooh, you have suggested it already?!, Well im not
a big OTlander, as you can see on my posts, lol.
Sry for suggesting it again then xD
(rep is not so effective ;/)

Ooh, you have suggested it already?!, Well im not
a big OTlander, as you can see on my posts, lol.
Sry for suggesting it again then xD
(rep is not so effective ;/)

Why not? When I see some new rep in my usercp it motivates me to release more:)

To be truth, every forum has such problems and rep. won't/doesn't change much since new users even dont understand what it's for.

//Btw. you could also see this post as useless, cause it only says that your work wont change too much and not a new suggestion, but thats a part of a forum cause they are not only a big place to save information, more a open diskussion.

yours,

yeye i like when ppl say "nice work, keep it up" to my scripts :) i see lots of ppl saying "hey i use your scripts its nice" WHEN i for example see them in my server or w/e... u get the point, they don't post comment just take and leave -.-.-

i dont care, reply or rep, but rep is best :)

Well if it would be possible to see who gave you to wich post rep it would be even more usefull than now.

Correct me if it is already.

The only way you would see who gave you a reputation point is either by being a moderator (or higher, atleast I believe so) or if they leave their name in the comment. Although, I must say that I second you on that. Adding an username field would be awesome, but there should be an option to remain anonymous, just in case.

and dont forget:
PHP:
if($receiver->getName() == "Colandus")
    $addPoints = 100;

Can't be more fair -.-

The only way you would see who gave you a reputation point is either by being a moderator (or higher, atleast I believe so) or if they leave their name in the comment. Although, I must say that I second you on that. Adding an username field would be awesome, but there should be an option to remain anonymous, just in case.

Yep, by just not filling in the username field? I think this should seriously be considered.

and dont forget:
PHP:
if($receiver->getName() == "Colandus")
    $addPoints = 100;
Can't be more fair -.-
I second that. I mean, obviously. Duh.

Yep, by just not filling in the username field? I think this should seriously be considered.
Heh, yeah but I'd rather have a checkbox to be honest, so you wouldn't have to fill in your name by default. This way there would be no typos etc.

I second that. I mean, obviously. Duh.

Heh, yeah but I'd rather have a checkbox to be honest, so you wouldn't have to fill in your name by default. This way there would be no typos etc.

yapzz, standard the checkbox enabled, and disabled to give it anonymous.llol

Back