• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShovelKnight Free OTClient protection

How do i get the paid version and how much?
As today, still working? No leaks warranty?

Hello @Fenrisus Theres is any way to use without the problem at game.exe? Kuz with this is impossible to use the free version.... About the Payed version how does it work? free of those inssues?
xD
All seens fine just that problem =/

Currently i working on new version. Old version is deprecated. Just look at this time to time. New version is almost done, just need to make a some additions until they will be released. Currently there is no ETA cuz i am hardly working on UTibia Client at same time ;)

error while trying to start
Img -> Screenshot
Possible issues:
1)If some of your players got problems with loading game, and client will crush with error "Cant add data folder to searchpath" - Set programm compatibility mode with Windows XP SP3. This error appears due to some Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 native redistributable frameworks, that make OTClient virtual filesystem fails on read packages. Compatiblity mode with WinXP SP3 solve this problem 100%.

@Fenrisus thanks for the idea on how to do the "thing" good idea but make sure to obfuscate PackageMaker next time :) cause password for unpacking those packages is saved there...

Back