• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Show mana healing numbers in purple

venius

Reaction score
Hi, I have been looking all around the forum for a script that shows my mana healing in purple.
All of these scripts have resulted in either a crash or they aren't even working at all. Do I have to source edit something?

I am using the downgraded version of tfs 1.5 for tibia client 8.6

Yes, you have to edit sources (game.cpp)
C++:
Game::combatChangeMana
C++:
Game::combatChangeHealth

Anyway, if ur'e using TFS downgraded by Nekiro, that shouldbe already added (the animated text when hp / mana is changed)

(in original tfs funcs about sending animated text been removed because on tibia 10+ cipsoft removed it and it just would crash normal tibia client)

so, if ure using downgrade by nekiro u should contact with him and tell about this bug, if ure not using tfs by nekiro then compare your funcs hp/mana change with nekiro tfs funcs

C++:
C++:

Anyway, if ur'e using TFS downgraded by Nekiro, that shouldbe already added (the animated text when hp / mana is changed)

(in original tfs funcs about sending animated text been removed because on tibia 10+ cipsoft removed it and it just would crash normal tibia client)

so, if ure using downgrade by nekiro u should contact with him and tell about this bug, if ure not using tfs by nekiro then compare your funcs hp/mana change with nekiro tfs funcs
Yeah, I am using tfs 1.5 downgraded by Nekiro. So these changes should already be in my source code?

C++:
C++:

Don't refer people to me if you don't know what you are talking about.

@topic
Change TEXTCOLOR_BLUE to desired color.
TEXTCOLOR_PURPLE for purple.

List of possible colors to choose from:

@topic

I did as you said and compiled it, but my mana healing is still not showing in purple. What am I doing wrong? Do I have change something in my potions.lua or in my manarune script?
Post automatically merged:

I found this in game.cpp, which seems to correspond to the color of healing HP, couldn't I copy this and modify it for mana? Or would it cause some kind of error?
Lua:
addAnimatedText(strHealthChange.str(), targetPos, TEXTCOLOR_MAYABLUE);
It seems that the change you suggested changed the color of mana drain not the player's mana healing

Last edited:

@topic

possible to use the colours of healing in NUMBER way ,

example
addAnimatedText(strManaLoss.str(), targetPos, 77);

i remember on 0.4 in config.lua was some lines like

Experiencegainnumbercolour=
healthhealing colour=
manahealing colour=
Experience gain colour =

maybe its possible to do this at newests tfs ?

possible to use the colours of healing in NUMBER way ,

example
addAnimatedText(strManaLoss.str(), targetPos, 77);

i remember on 0.4 in config.lua was some lines like

Experiencegainnumbercolour=
healthhealing colour=
manahealing colour=
Experience gain colour =

maybe its possible to do this at newests tfs ?
C++ code is enforcing enums to be used, if you really dont like that then you have to change every single method that uses TextColor_t to for example uint16_t.
In lua you are free to use numbers if you wish.

I did as you said and compiled it, but my mana healing is still not showing in purple. What am I doing wrong? Do I have change something in my potions.lua or in my manarune script?
Post automatically merged:

I found this in game.cpp, which seems to correspond to the color of healing HP, couldn't I copy this and modify it for mana? Or would it cause some kind of error?
Lua:
addAnimatedText(strHealthChange.str(), targetPos, TEXTCOLOR_MAYABLUE);
It seems that the change you suggested changed the color of mana drain not the player's mana healing

Mana gain is not showed as animated text by default, so as @Ramon Bernardo said, you have to add it

Back