• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SHOW OFF - Fade Tiles

I remember this sort of thing was on tibijka's otclient, looked weird as fuck, but good job nonetheless

It has already been shown more than once. In addition, you already have one topic about your client and what's more, there is a topic that is used to show such features as this one there.

Last edited:
It's already has already been shown more than once. In addition, you already have one topic about your client and what's more, there is a topic that is used to show such features as this one there.
I never showed this feature in my client
I showed emojis in game on another topic and sound system and snow, rain
;)

I never showed this feature in my client
I showed emojis in game on another topic and sound system and snow, rain
;)
That's what he means. You do not need to open a new post everytime you want to show us a new feature. Either create a single posto with all your custom featues, or use the thread that already exists with that purpose.

That's what he means. You do not need to open a new post everytime you want to show us a new feature. Either create a single posto with all your custom featues, or use the thread that already exists with that purpose.
to that yes,

Back