• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Show your equipment.

Updated the amulet.

I9z-i5E.png

what's wrong with your cap?

i guess rld would look after me if i showed cap and hp :p
since they cant leave my Ek alone for 1h :p

- - - Updated - - -

What is better, devil crossbow, or thorn spitter?

Devil eye got 20+ atk but -20% hit :p

thorn got 9+ atk and 8% more hit so pvp devil eye is better semi xD

stars is huge waste you know that, i hope
yoda here talk

Stars are huge waste? Your telling me because of using stars on this ot I'm going to waste?? XD They could cost 100k per 100.. and I would still profit.
I bring 200 stars whenever I go walls (20k) and about 250 manas (around 20k) so I spend 40k, and I come back with around 300k-600k profit.
Only reason I use them is for the shield. :p

Edit: Of Course I use thorn and prissy bolts whenever I hunt and I'm not blocking.

Stars are huge waste? Your telling me because of using stars on this ot I'm going to waste?? XD They could cost 100k per 100.. and I would still profit.
I bring 200 stars whenever I go walls (20k) and about 250 manas (around 20k) so I spend 40k, and I come back with around 300k-600k profit.
Only reason I use them is for the shield. :p

Edit: Of Course I use thorn and prissy bolts whenever I hunt and I'm not blocking.

ye i thought that but blocking ? who needs that? XD

Back