• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Showcase] New modifications (OTClient + TFS)

11. Item Sets (Download Here)
Another addition known in lots of MMORPG games. By equipping items that are part of a set, bonuses are activated if more parts of the same set are equipped. You can use any item that can be equipped to be part of a set. There are 28 different bonuses that can be added. You can equip different parts of different sets and still get bonuses from all of them.
very kind of you to share all this, thank you
I hope that at some point you post this beautiful tooltip :p

you really remind myself back in the day I still cared about about the community. I didn't had any server so everything I did, I posted.
Keep up the great work.

11. Town Portals (Download Here)
More Diablo style additions. This time Town Portals. Scrolls that can be used to create a portal that will teleport us back to our town. If we use special portal in a town, we can get back to where we created our portal (which then will be removed).
Nice idea like it :D

1. Items Tooltip WORK IN PROGRESS
- Displays item sprite, name, item type (sword, armor etc.), base stats (attack, defense, armor, range, hit chance etc.), abilities (elemental damage and protection) and item weight.
OrNurWX.gif

2. Advanced Trading WORK IN PROGRESS
- Replaces old trading system with new one, allowing to add and remove items from trading window.
bjKkuxC.gif
Can i buy that's 2 system?

13. Upgrade System (Download Here)
Tibia has flat, dull, boring and not fun items system, time to change it. Expand your server with a lot of possibilities to make grinding more satisfying. No more useless items laying around and being ignored by others, now every item can be powerful. Using special crystals, items can be upgraded with new stats and powerful attributes. New property - Item Level - which is based on player level, attributes and their values are based on that level.

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward for that "shiny effect" in the items (shown in resource orbs video) and for the tooltip thing. You are doing a great job here.

Hello @oen432; just to let you know that I (and many others too!) follow your job and are happy to see the showcases you show us.
Please do not mind relatively "low number of people liking / writing" in this thread, there are more of us who remain silent ;)

Keep up good work.

Last edited:
Hello @oen432; just to let you know that I (and any others too!) follow your job and are happy to see the showcases you show us.
Please do not mind relatively "low number of people liking / writing" in this thread, there are more of us who remain silent ;)

Keep up good work.
Thanks, appreciate all of the support from you guys. Even if there are 5 or 500 of you, as long as someone is watching then I'm happy.

Hello @oen432; just to let you know that I (and many others too!) follow your job and are happy to see the showcases you show us.

Keep up good work.

+1

Back