• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign [Showoff] Greed Layout

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi! I wanted to share some of my recent work. I started editing oldschool layout for ZnoteAAC. The goal is to hand draw all the layout from scratch, iv'e currently done the corners and borders on photoshop (to start building it), the next step will be the cleaning process of the line in Toon Boom Harmony. To motivate me on this task I will be updating the post with recent changes.

All artwork on the layout that looks different from oldschool layout is hand drawn by me, including logotype.
I uploaded the layout with the notes of future changes. Without any more preambles...

GreedLayout.png

What does images say? This is my current tasklist:
  • (White) Clean corners and border artwork lines on Toon Boom Harmony
  • (Red) Remove all the icons al the left side of menus
  • (Pink) Use pink pantone of the logo for the titles backgrounds
  • (White/Black) Make a bone textured background for news and menus

Other advances:
- Characterprofile same as TibiaCOM layout (still need to remove outfits that are not from 8.6 version)

otherchanges.png

I did the thread to hear opinions, get feedback! That's esscential for me, the best way to work is constructively.
Regards, ralke.

OP
ralke

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
Changelog:
  • Replaced colors from the layout based on Timeless theme of the book "Armonia Cromatica edicion Pantone"
  • Discarded hand-drawn design of corners/bars (too hard to fit)
  • All header and footer has been organized, also added streaming panel and moving gifs.
  • Added html5 radio FM
  • Added snow falling effect
  • Changed some .css text attributes
  • Font change of all widget_text
  • Fixed background colours of characterprofile/highscores/etc.
First test
Second test

layout_1.png

I'll be attentive to opinions/feedback
Regards!

Last edited:
OP
ralke

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
Today advances!
  • New background to fit 100% with the colors. Main imagen taken from deviantart. Also merged with Tibia reference images.
  • Changed 99% of .css to the main palette. Currently using #afa9a0 (pantone 406c) #31261D (pantone black 4c) #E1D3C4(pantone 9186c)
Greed Layout.png

pswork.png

Regards!