• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Showoff] Yurots Remake

ivpz

Reaction score
Yur0ts RemAke

In this Thread i'll share with you guys the project im working on.
Its a remake of the classic Yurots Map.
I'll only post when i complete 100% of the spot i'm working on.
Feel free to give me feedback.

1. Spider's Forest
spiderfield1.png
spiderfield2.png
spiderfield3.png
spiderfield4.png
spiderfield5.png

Last edited:
I never realised how small the YurOts map was, until I downloaded it recently. Would be great to see such an old legendary map remastered and then some more additional stuff added to it. Keep it up

Yourots maps used to be my favorites back in the day... I even started a 8.60 remake a few years ago, but never got to finish it.

Glad to see you working on it :)

The fact that you keep it so simple makes it for me!
like its nothing special map wise, but it keeps this yurots feeling and it just brings me back!
im enjoying following your progress, keep it up! :)

I really like the style. It's very clean and offers lot's of space for more individual detailing. I wish the map will be released in future and could be used as a base.
The missing borders however really bother me. Please add them at the bottom of a mountain and around stairs.
Keep it up. I really enjoy looking at these.

For the teleport i'll probably remake something from global tibia map, or if someone wants to donate a hunt that fits i'll gladly accept it.

7. Hidden Necros
hidden necros 1.png
hidden necros 2.png
hidden necros 3.png
hidden necros 4.png

Back