• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Side Dash hasn't changed. Paralyze broken.

Murked

Slammed
Reaction score
Not trying to bash the GM's or scripters but Side dash hasn't changed, or at least I don't notice any difference and you can't heal Paralyze with Haste. Now, we're going to have to wait until the GM's can fix this. Why can't you test it before you change it? Well I guess you can't since you don't know how it works. This is really annoying. :mad:

I did test it before, just didn't test with haste spell. Did you wait 2.5 seconds before casting the haste spell? The side-stepping delay should be more noticable at lower levels, if it works that is.

EDIT: I see that haste instantly heals paralyze, that is probably what you meant. Will start looking into it and I should have a fix ready for the next server save.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you'll fix the paralyze as soon as possible, since druids are useless right now, without paralyzes they are the same as sorcerers , just with lower damage.

I hope you'll fix the paralyze as soon as possible, since druids are useless right now, without paralyzes they are the same as sorcerers , just with lower damage.

Don't worry, it's just temporary until next server save and if there are too many complaints about it we can restart the server to apply the fix during the day.

On the other hand I don't think u should make paralyzes to strong. From what I heard is that a friend of mine doesn't even need soul to make them? So you can make 20 bp's per night or more. But on real tibia it takes ages to make them and they're expensive in use. Here druids just spam with them, fair? no.

On the other hand I don't think u should make paralyzes to strong. From what I heard is that a friend of mine doesn't even need soul to make them? So you can make 20 bp's per night or more. But on real tibia it takes ages to make them and they're expensive in use. Here druids just spam with them, fair? no.

i didn't see what was wrong with them yesterday?

3507yu7037.gif

Marcos, stop posting on these forums, you fail at every fucking post. Go back to Brazil

Back