• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sidestepgod

Creon

Reaction score
Sidestepgod mcing 4 noob chars so his main Sidestepgod can level. This isn't the first time either.

Make Cash
Bam Bam Tank
Make Cassh
Whizper

nWTGEQ.png

Sidestepgod mcing 4 noob chars so his main Sidestepgod can level. This isn't the first time either.

Make Cash
Bam Bam Tank
Make Cassh
Whizper

nWTGEQ.png

you wanna know some its not mc...

Make Cash. hes name is bill and its my brother in real
Bam Bam Tank. hes name is jim and its my best friend brother
Make Cassh. hes name is tobias and he are just a old friend from tibia
Whizper. hes name is pontus and he are a old friend from tibia

I have been talking to GM about that and they say if you have pz then you get blocka in 15 minutes.

its hardcore pvp just kill that chars?

you wanna know some its not mc...

Make Cash. hes name is bill and its my brother in real
Bam Bam Tank. hes name is jim and its my best friend brother
Make Cassh. hes name is tobias and he are just a old friend from tibia
Whizper. hes name is pontus and he are a old friend from tibia

I have been talking to GM about that and they say if you have pz then you get blocka in 15 minutes.

its hardcore pvp just kill that chars?

Well first off, either your bros and friends have no life and are willing to sit there for hours so you can lvl, or they are your mcs. Secondly, you weren't pzed because you were botting for over half an hour there (therefore that trap became illegal). Lastly, we did kill your characters.

GG

Well first off, either your bros and friends have no life and are willing to sit there for hours so you can lvl, or they are your mcs. Secondly, you weren't pzed because you were botting for over half an hour there (therefore that trap became illegal). Lastly, we did kill your characters.

GG

I was there and checked if it was good to botta there but it is not so good because it will for many grims. im was for over half an hour there down

- - - Updated - - -

we were there for over 15 mins waiting...

you was there like 3 min and them you ping me and killed me gg on that

hope he gets banned just for being a pinging bitch :)

But try to ping me now

im never ping im cant ping

funny guys you and mulleman or whoever was playing on him. Talk shit in game after you ping then quiet on forums so people don't see how desperate you are to exp.

"Dont sneak me or i ping you again" lol

funny guys you and mulleman or whoever was playing on him. Talk shit in game after you ping then quiet on forums so people don't see how desperate you are to exp.

"Dont sneak me or i ping you again" lol

now im dont know what you speak about

Back