• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Comeback

Siegh

Thronar Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey OtLand, Im back after a really long time-off from OTs and stuff. Im not currently working on Thronar (I havent abandoned it for sure tho), what Im back for is to map for now. Im looking for ideas and suggestions of what to map, just so I can get myself motivated again somehow, so please give me some!

Since you may not remember some of my work, I will post my favorite pictures from my previous mapping thread.

61386011.png
dragonqc.png
83264237.png
90666293.png
k4n7.png

Last edited:
im glad you are back in the otland world :). Enjoy your time get inspired and get motivated for thronar!

Looking forward to seeing more from you :)
Perhaps you'll pitch in to help out the Real map remake that I'm doing ;)
*hope so* XD

great that you are back! hopefully this will inspire some other old mappers to start again also :)

ideas: Heaven/hell , titanic (huge underwater shipwreck with different decks), vulcano (before and after eruption),...

Hope to see some new epic pieces! :)

Looking forward to seeing more from you :)
Perhaps you'll pitch in to help out the Real map remake that I'm doing ;)
*hope so* XD

Who knows XD, maybe after I get started again with mapping!

great that you are back! hopefully this will inspire some other old mappers to start again also :)

ideas: Heaven/hell , titanic (huge underwater shipwreck with different decks), vulcano (before and after eruption),...

Hope to see some new epic pieces! :)

I like the ideas, I will try mapping something like this when I have the time for it! :D

Thanks everyone

So many memories! Glad you're back.
I hope to see some master pieces!
Farewell.

Good to see you back.

I've been lurking around your mapping threads looking at your mapping whenever there has been something new. And I must say I'm impressed with your mapping pieces, you have a really good eye for detail.

Btw, Thronar looked sick bro. Having a server that popular, with all the peoples hype about it is truely something you should bring with you upon finding your motivation to make more epic pieces.

You're talented, that's all I can say.

Keep on mapping!

I really like your mapping style to me your one of the best mappers here..
Sad to see you won't continue on thronar..

If you quit thronar gimme mapuj :3, ja pogromca z jestem pierdol fromage de la vie...

i mean animera could use it for sure ghehe, ofc credits will be given and/or gold coins in rl
it would speed up my progress mucho grande as solo devoloper :3

anyway, hope to see more from your work

gracias

senor lagmacun

Welcome back to mapping!
Awesum as always :)

I remember this giant spider place from thronar :D. One of most hardest places i've been on thronar. Glad to see you back working.

Nice :)

Only dislike the last piece with the tarpit, i dont think the wall's fit.. Maybe better with those grey "tomb" walls..

Thanks guys, Its good to know so many people remember and miss Thronar, its a good motivation.

Well, at first I'd make a "Hell" piece, then I decided it had to have a big bridge and stuff, but then I got really stuck on the sprite choices and just decided to do a big bridge with some nature and stuff. Nothing really special but just to... be a little active

1scqyu.jpg

Thanks guys, Its good to know so many people remember and miss Thronar, its a good motivation.

Well, at first I'd make a "Hell" piece, then I decided it had to have a big bridge and stuff, but then I got really stuck on the sprite choices and just decided to do a big bridge with some nature and stuff. Nothing really special but just to... be a little active
I like it, keep them amazing pieces coming!
Hope to see more of them.

So nice to see you back!!! I really hope you decide to work on Thronar in the future, or at least a sever in general! You server has been one of the best I've ever played. :) sadly, never got to test level 40 promotions :( anyway looking forward to more mapping pieces!

Back
Top Bottom