• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Thread [Thronar]

I love it, nice combination with the mushrooms and the bamboo like that. But personaly I like the bamboo plants more with the plant parts at the bottem (id 4029, 4034). Like it is with the most north bamboo.

Thanks everyone ;)

I love it, nice combination with the mushrooms and the bamboo like that. But personaly I like the bamboo plants more with the plant parts at the bottem (id 4029, 4034). Like it is with the most north bamboo.

Personally I like more the tall bamboos in flocks like i did. Im not sure about how real life bamboos are but I think this way they looks good.

Really NICE!
Here in Brazil the bamboos are in this way:
bambu.jpg

Attachments

Definetely not what I wanted to depict on this area, but it sounds like a good nature concept in the future, a full bamboo forest.

Btw, Im also brazilian ;)

Hmm aint sure if I like it or not. At the dirt it looks really dirt, but around the dirt it looks all clean. Conclusion: the dirt looks to messy. Sorry for this comment, but I've seen you making a 100x better piece (underwater castle(L))

Its hard to make dirty walls, but I will try to detail it better.

EDIT: I revamped a bit the same area, tells me if it looks better now:

47414960.png

Last edited:
I actually don't dislike it, it could be some dirty place :) But I don't really like the gravel/debris on the roof.

Its not really an outlaw camp ;) its an abandoned city filled with undeads, but thanks xD

@Delita, hopefully and very likely!

Finally completed this city and here is the outcome:

45062311.png

I think it turned out pretty well ;)

I like everything except the gravel/debris on the roofs, good job :D

Back