• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Thread [Thronar]

Thanks ;)

And to the next page>
Bump

95853318.png

39549836.png

Noticed a bug on a wall corner

35513561.png

A bit more of the same place ;)

Im not mapping a lot lately, the only piece Im working right now is this really huge dungeon, and since I dont want to leave this thread fall too deep, I will bump it again with more of the same:

30485356.png

61386011.png

i don't know why too many weapons track on first picture,looks very horrible D:
But last pic looks very nice/EPIC! :)

Yes i agree Decrik way to many weapon racks in the first pic. but the rest looks awesome as usual ^^

i don't know why too many weapons track on first picture,looks very horrible D:
But last pic looks very nice/EPIC! :)

Its an armory, I suppose there should be a lot of them. But I wish I could turn them and make them more dynamic so it wouldnt look so weird D;

Imo the concept of armory won't get less obvious if u just remove some of the weapon racks: i woul leave those that are against the wall and remove all the others.
people will still see it is an armory and it will look a bit better i think

not only the screens are good but also im getting excited about the upcoming thronar comeback damn u siegh, nice

This isnt a new piece but the script to open the gate is cool. Id like to see opinions about it.

Yeah its hard to see only with some pictures but I think you can get the general idea.
And yeah, the smoke should be a sqm to the right.

30175265.png

67856265.png

83437630.png

Dude, wtf with the size of the screenshots?! Should I really link you the tutorial?

Dude, wtf with the size of the screenshots?! Should I really link you the tutorial?

Quit being OCD, all my pictures follow that "pattern" that is considered good to be posted. This one wasnt a picture meant to be beautiful so I just didnt cared.

-.-

Quit being OCD, all my pictures follow that "pattern" that is considered good to be posted. This one wasnt a picture meant to be beautiful so I just didnt cared.

-.-
So it was meant to be crappy and shitty...

Back