• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Sigmee [ Open-Tibia Small Business ]

it looks like he wants people for literally everything, i dont see what hes saying hes gonna contribute with

Hmm so basically:
You will gather some scripters/mappers/spriters etc, make them work for you with no payments at all until the server is online, you will pay the host (the easiest part) and if it goes well you will MAYBE pay the scripters/mappers/spriters honestly?

In my opnion I call this bullshit.
And in our country its called being smart. hahaha

Hmm so basically:
You will gather some scripters/mappers/spriters etc, make them work for you with no payments at all until the server is online, you will pay the host (the easiest part) and if it goes well you will MAYBE pay the scripters/mappers/spriters honestly?

In my opnion I call this bullshit.
And in our country its called being smart. hahaha
businessman*

So, we have people who will comment pointless opinions.
"He won't pay for host, get someone else to do it for him" Sir, I have enough money that I can pay for a RL map, counter and throw it up if I wanted to..
The main reason why I'M NOT TAKING ANY OF THE MONEY is because people are doing good work for multiple OTs and get no pay at all. Yet their hoster says "Hes putting it for the server"

"What are you putting into this"
This is my idea, my team. I will put the server together and make sure everyone is paid, make sure everything is taken care of on time. Its called business.

So, we have people who will comment pointless opinions.
"He won't pay for host, get someone else to do it for him" Sir, I have enough money that I can pay for a RL map, counter and throw it up if I wanted to..
The main reason why I'M NOT TAKING ANY OF THE MONEY is because people are doing good work for multiple OTs and get no pay at all. Yet their hoster says "Hes putting it for the server"

"What are you putting into this"
This is my idea, my team. I will put the server together and make sure everyone is paid, make sure everything is taken care of on time. Its called business.
Its not "yours" if you got a team mate. The results, the business as you said will be the team's ownership not yours. Its like you come out of the school thinking you are the man that make things happens but its the people working on the project that make things happen.

@Yamaken The fact that you're trying to argue with me over nothing is outstanding.
Obviously I know the team is what makes the project happen.
You're just trying to hard to say random things for no reason, you're honestly throwing around words with no meaning.
If I would of been cocky and said I do everything.. then sure you can be aggressive towards me..
Unless you are here to work or support the project then theres no need for any more comments from you.

@Yamaken The fact that you're trying to argue with me over nothing is outstanding.
Obviously I know the team is what makes the project happen.
You're just trying to hard to say random things for no reason, you're honestly throwing around words with no meaning.
If I would of been cocky and said I do everything.. then sure you can be aggressive towards me..
Unless you are here to work or support the project then theres no need for any more comments from you.

Don't want to come off as offensive, but if you want this to make even one step forward, you'll have to provide more info clarification on exactly what part of the development of those OTs you will handle and in what measure.
You show up out of nowhere, claim to have experience without any proof, and want to lead a team of highly capable developers from the community. That's fine, but what makes you qualified to be the leader?

Because, as you can see, it comes off as if you want people to do the work, and you just sitting there as a middleman handling very minor stuff and getting a share of the pay that their work earned.

Well, they are going to be called Employees because they work for the servers, and they do indeed get paid on what we make as a group.
If they work for each server, we make around 500 a week. Each person will get their fair split of the cash.

Either way, each person would get paid.
500 a week? lol.. okay maybe on your launch week... but that's it.

Business 101:

Invest. Hire people to work for you. Pay them a fair wage or a per piece of work. Take all work, put it together yourself and then take 100% of the profit or split it 50/50 with a partner.

Not to sound harsh, but your idea is very far fetched.

I will be changing the front page of this thread!

Sorry for all the confusion, I will do my best to explain in detail of what will be happening!

- Edited ; Update soon!

Last edited:
I admit that it's not so easy to create a team for some project. Therefore, there should be some person called 'manager' that is able to manage and motivate the group of ppl. But you are not 'businessman' or 'owner' since you dont want to pay anything to your members before and force them to believe your ideas with you. Also the only thing you can offer to the team is that you can pay the countdown timer on otservlist.org

If you would believe to your ideas as much as you can, you would give it everything you can (paying team members, server, ads, etc..) and then eat the top of cake - and that's called BUSINESS

t1rPSIL.png

That image is HILARIOUS AS FUCK LOL. "100% free", with a paypal logo. LOOOL

That image is HILARIOUS AS FUCK LOL. "100% free", with a paypal logo. LOOOL
Well to play it's free but if you want to buy something you need to pay for it ofc.

But indeed it looks absolutely stupid.

Last edited:
there sure seems to be a lot of work needed considering how many people you want to work for you, while you contribute with about 0% of the actual work, nice

Back