• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Izzor

good ol' times
Reaction score
Okay here you can signup for Kitty Knight's PvP tournament where the grand price is 20kk. Note that it's not my char and not my cash.

So SIGN UP FOR THE TOURNAMENT HERE, GRAND PRICE = 20kk.

We need more players to make the event start!

Players so far:

Exequtor
Loosy
Comenius
zeprp
Gym Healthy
Nelton
Spirzdomzcxertajr
Iverse
Kup Ciuszek
Knight Azteka

- - - Updated - - -

Single elimination, fight to the death or surrender, no entry fee, 1v1. Ill balance the fights, all levels allowed. all vocs allowed. Again, I will balance the fights.

whats the point? 2 lvl 150 mages could fight eachother till the other guy died of aging..

whats the point? 2 lvl 150 mages could fight eachother till the other guy died of aging..

I agree, two mages 150 level against 150 level , you dont even to bring anything except 1 soft boots. you can just stand untill this player get bored and surrend haha no point of making tournament 1v1, go and make tournament 5v5 or so. would be way better to watch

EK vs EK... After 1 hour of fight "And finally xxx won..."
Much better if you will make guild tournament or something like 5v5, 6v6 etc.

and yeah kitty knight they're bound too die eventually either wait until the other person gets a net kick or just surrenders thats all If you want a pvp tournament make it 5v5 orso if not its just gonna be you watching 2 people hitting eachother for hours.

1vs1? lol. thats impossible since 7.8...

if it was old school tibia it would be possible and fun :)

Ok!

All enter my Ventrilo while tournamet we will speak!
(Not realy i will fucking ping you and win 20kk)

jk

Seems like kitty doesnt wanted to host the tournament thread can be closed ^.^

Back