• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sign up] Halloween mapping competition's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
skull_halloween_2.png
Halloween Mapping Competition's
skull_halloween_2.png

So, halloween is just around the corner. And I thought this might be the right time to make a contest for it.
I'll get straight to the point of this...

Rules:

1. Ingame pictures is allowed.
2. Photoshopping is not allowed.
3. Custom sprites is not allowed.
4. Picture limit = 1
5. Piece MUST be finished (no black spots.)
6. GIF Images is allowed.
7. No stealing from other mappers, I will notice (trust me)

halloween_icons-436421-1292315900.jpeg

Inspiration (1): Frost and Fear

Imagine waking up in the morning, it's still dark, the frost has subsided.
You're alone at home, your parents has gone to visit grandma and grandpa. They didn't want to wake you up.
You start to walk down to the kitchen to grab yourself a sandwich for breakfast. You reach for the light switch, but nothing happened.
Still dark, you could feel fear rising inside your stomach.
You started to shiver because of the cold.
You went to the livingroom and sneaked through the curtains. And you could not believe your eyes...

Inspiration (2): Howling in the Darkness

It was night, you were laying in your bed, you could hear some wolves howling in the dark and dim forest outside.
Suddenly, you fell asleep. You barely slept for about 1 hour when suddenly you heard a stone at your window.
You went out of bed to see what it was, but you couldn't see anything because of the darkness.
You started to get frightened, but still you decided to go out to see what it was...

Inspiration (3): Death and Blackouts

It was the night before Halloween, you had been looking forward for this. You already prepared your costume.
It was a Dracula costume that your mother made for you. You fell asleep, but suddenly you heard this weird bump coming from the livingroom.
And another bump! You wondered what it was, and got out of your bed to see what it was.
The whole apartment was dark, you tried to turn on the lights, but it didn't work. But your parents were smoking, so you knew where they put their lighter.
You reached for it, but it was pretty hard to find it though, because it was totally dark.
You found the lighter and went out to the livingroom and lit the lighter. What you saw was something you couldn't imagine.
- Could this be real?!

Skull.png

Contestant's:

1. Blez (done)
2. GodSebbe
3. Blackstone (done)
4. Kroax
5. Peroxide (done)
6. HesteN (done)
7. Believer (done)
8. Zoom Iker (done)
9. No0Bii

You don't have to take the inspiration from these 3 small stories. But maybe it'll help somebody.
If you have any further questions, send me a Private Message, and I will respond as fast as possible.

Deadline: 30/10 (8 days)
Voting thread will be made 31/10 (Halloween)

You have to give me the picture BEFORE that date!
If you don't, you will be disqualified, and won't be able to join MY upcoming contests.

So, let the slaughter begin...!

//Neon

Last edited:
The picture must be posted here or PM you? I might enter ;]

Argh, I wanted to join, but now I see it have to be done before the 31th ~ start of ma testweek... :3

Argh, I wanted to join, but now I see it have to be done before the 31th ~ start of ma testweek... :3

7 Days, you can make the piece in 1 hour xD

Thanks TILFen xDDD

Everyone added. :)

Is there any chance you can make it into 2 pictures max? Cuz I have a nice idea but it doesn't fit into one picture

Sry, only 1 picture :(

Neon can i do several images and make it like a gif video?, do 1 image of those and also post the video? for fun not going in the contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back