• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This server from the beginning was alway like real tibia for me. There is non sense of reseting all chars as for example on real tibia are also lvls like 400-800. here are only 550+ and people will loose their hard work. For me the only one solution for this situation is to make any new updates for example add new mounts and addons - this will help to increase the number of players on shadowcores. There is also another option which is creating new servers with opportunity to transfer chars which will help operator to get money. For example Hexera server updated their mount and addons, new places to hunt etc and by doing this they increased the number of players to around 1200 people. I think that this could be Shadowcores which is a very good server but just needs updates.

This server from the beginning was alway like real tibia for me. There is non sense of reseting all chars as for example on real tibia are also lvls like 400-800. here are only 550+ and people will loose their hard work. For me the only one solution for this situation is to make any new updates for example add new mounts and addons - this will help to increase the number of players on shadowcores. There is also another option which is creating new servers with opportunity to transfer chars which will help operator to get money. For example Hexera server updated their mount and addons, new places to hunt etc and by doing this they increased the number of players to around 1200 people. I think that this could be Shadowcores which is a very good server but just needs updates.
hahaha wow retard alert watch out
new mounts and addons will bring new players to shadowcores? cant believe just reset and get this lvl 50 to rookgard again

the only thing this server needs is rosh and oramond... no server reset. just an update of new maps maybe new outfits and mounts as well.

don't reset the server it should stand the way it is its people that choose what to play ;)
I personally don't play on shadowcores I just found a different rl map server and im happy with it :D 150 + and 10 of us are Polish rest is brazil /Spanish on server haha more fun when you gotta run :D

the only thing this server needs is rosh and oramond... no server reset. just an update of new maps maybe new outfits and mounts as well.
HAHA, really? sure fatima 900 in a month.. stupid dumbass, Reset the server and do the updates. If not? Leave Shittysoft.

Why do you still cry and just jon Hexera.
Mark will never update this OT or even reset.
I agree its sad to see the mighty shadowcore dieng like a dog with cancer.
Well, just play hexera instead and stop bother about this OT its dedek since more then a year.

Why do you still cry and just jon Hexera.
Mark will never update this OT or even reset.
I agree its sad to see the mighty shadowcore dieng like a dog with cancer.
Well, just play hexera instead and stop bother about this OT its dedek since more then a year.

Hexera ??? Vesif vs morcin ??
No, thanks you

Tibia had his good times, start searching for job instead of sell kk for 10 cent guys

don't reset the server it should stand the way it is its people that choose what to play ;)
I personally don't play on shadowcores I just found a different rl map server and im happy with it :D 150 + and 10 of us are Polish rest is brazil /Spanish on server haha more fun when you gotta run :D
Ure retard go play rl lvl 800 with 1 hand , stop trol men.

well instead of reset maybe just tell us what the fuck u want to become first on the top players is that your fkin point of reset? because if you want to fight with people( PK) there is always shitload of 8.6 otses like dinera , ethania etc... no point in reset nobody gonna get anything out of it.

#404 post not found

Back