• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Signature] - How to create a simple signature with photoshop.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, here is my thread on how to create a simple, yet a nice signature in photoshop.
It is videobased, therefore the resoultion may be shitty and there is no voiceover. It's silent, your speakers have not broken.

The outcome may be different because of the cloud effect / resizing.

Sources;
Renders - Planet Renders: Best source for image cutouts
Editor - Adobe Photoshop CS5.1
Video Recorder - Hypercam

Final outcome;
7lHfB.png

Nothing special.

[video=youtube;G5unI6D8GI0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5unI6D8GI0&feature=plcp[/video]

Edit; This wasn't a delibrate attempt to advertise Otfans, it was just a tutorial I posted there and thought I'd post here to. Not like it matters as it's been dead for over 3 years+ now.

Last edited:
Worst render what can be choosen.
Ugly effect added to signature.
Horrible contour 4px? or more wtf.
Not "melted" render into background.
Simple can be more good looking and good quality.

If you don't know what he's doing, then you've never opened photoshop before -.- just click the stuff he clicks, and stop the video or go back when you're lost. FUCKING FAT BITCH

Worst render what can be choosen.
Ugly effect added to signature.
Horrible contour 4px? or more wtf.
Not "melted" render into background.
Simple can be more good looking and good quality.

It's simple by adding a render and a background and a border. It's not supposed to look good and people aren't supposed to follow mine exactly. Their supposed to get their own render and follow the STEPS I've taken.

SPEAK OR WRITE IN THAT TUTORIAL MORON HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT WE CLICK !?!?!? FUCKING FAT BITCH hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HAIL EGYPT!

I don't wish to speak and I don't wish to spend 30 minutes editing a video to write. You're supposed to know because you're supposed to watch. If you don't like my method, don't watch my videos, pretty simple.
And no, I won't hail egypt and no I'm not fat.

Thanks for the free bump though. :)

Bump --

Easy guide, easy signature.

Nothing advanced about these type of signatures, just create a decent looking one.

I can say 1000 things wrong with what I have done. But I have done it so people can learn for themselves and get a basic knowledge.

Don't forget to like ;)

Back
Top Bottom