• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Signature request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockydog

.:°/Hobby-mapper\°:.
Reaction score
Hello all OTlanders!

I wanted to know if there is someone here who can make a Signature for me.. my current one doesn't fit in with my newest project I think. I'd like to have something Dark.. that includes the picture shown below, and the text in some cool, white, shaded style (kind of smoke, if possible):

Otland
The Spectre Island

20hsjmx.jpg

Thank you, and warm regards,
Otlands own Rockydog.

I don't know.. I guess like the Sign I have now. Maybe if you could make it in 2 sizes so it fits like a wallpaper too? (A)

Well, it ain't with the picture I asked for, but still Amazing! :)
How do I put it to use?

dude its easy just use photoshop or PhotoFiltre it wont take more than 2 minets to make one

dude its easy just use photoshop or PhotoFiltre it wont take more than 2 minets to make one

Lol... is not hard to open PhotoShop, but can you make a signature like that with it?

Is not that easy...

^_^

It's quite easy if you have a render with effects, brushes and can use the layer style.

All who can make these fantastic signatures have my best wishes to you that you improve even more, and that you might even earn some money on it some day, who knows.. :) anywayz... Thanks again Xenios

that sig is mint and wen u think about it when u make sigs u should take ur time to get ur up most effort lol and put all u got into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back