• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signatures

Number 2 looks cool,

And I think that Cato should stop cutting people by their knee caps.. Why don't you go ahead and challenge theese fellas instead of just harrassing?

dwaaaaark said:
Number 2 looks cool,

And I think that Cato should stop cutting people by their knee caps.. Why don't you go ahead and challenge theese fellas instead of just harrassing?

They ask for an opinion, I told mine. I don't have to show off anything.

Cato said:
dwaaaaark said:
Number 2 looks cool,

They ask for an opinion, I told mine. I don't have to show off anything.

Yes. Anyone can give an opinion, but, you should be like, more nicely, cuz people get beter on they work, with time.
If you come's and say "IT SUCK", the person gets down, and doesnt try do that anymore.

The second one looks nice. Third one also, but second one definetly does it for me :D. Keep up the good work!

Soul Reaper said:
Wow rlly good signatures wish I would be good =(.
Nah, you get better with time. And im not that good :p

palant said:
3 avatar is horrible
Yeh, its not the best one.

Edit:
Updated with some new ones.

All the new ones you made are gruesome, terrible not to say horrible. Only number 2 of the new ones might do. You don't have any skills making signatures. I suggest you stop making other peoples eyes hurt!

But keep working, someday you might make something that satisfy all : )

Cato said:
All the new ones you made are gruesome, terrible not to say horrible. Only number 2 of the new ones might do. You don't have any skills making signatures. I suggest you stop making other peoples eyes hurt!

But keep up working, someday you might make something that satisfy all : )
Well, that is YOUR opinion, i will not stop from make them. As you can see some people enjoy my work.
If your fragil eyes cant see my work, so just close them and move ahead.

Thanks a lot for your comment.

Back