• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Silent Cores - RLMap, Anti-bot, Custom Features, Events

Yamaken

Pro OpenTibia Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, i'm here to present a project that i'm working for a long time.
My intention in creating this server was to bring quality in Ots scene. Today if i want to comeback to Tibia i just can't find a server which will fulfill my expectations. Too many bots, infinite things(runes, ammo), too high experience rates, too much money in-game(which lead to inflation). And we can't forget that some servers are just... pay to win.

Anti-bot is a feature that brings quality. PvP Quality. Its a key feature if we really want to bring the best of Tibia. No Auto heal, no auto combo, anti push, push max etc. True PvP :)

And we do not forget about the cave-botting issue.

Now, lets talk what Silent Cores stands for.

Features

Custom Client(10.76)
Flash Client
Anti-Bot
Retro PvP
Low-mid Rate
Auto Loot
Reward Chest
Cast System
Events
Roshamuul
Oramond
Channel Loot
Some Access Quests
Its not all the features, but i don't want to build a bigger list :p

We are not aiming to be the most complete open tibia server out there. What we want is to bring the best of Tibia, build a fun and good place to everyone enjoy. We want to make it good for player which wants PvP and people which wants Rpg too.

Rates

50x(level 8) to 20x(level 100)
20x(level 100) to 10x(level 200)
5x(level 200) to 3x(level 300)
3x(level 300+)

Our experience stages are different from most of servers.
They get down every level. If you exp stage is 50x in level 8, in level 9 its turn 49,9.
It will make every stage more smoth.

Screenshot

LX0ObOs.png

WzQA994.png

L4iA5NY.png

YOLXIsq.jpg

NtvGp1J.png

We will keep updating this topic, there is a lot of things that we want to add :)

I give this project a +100 since it is one of the few that doesn't claims (falsely) to have 100% real tibia quest/content/etc

I give this project a +100 since it is one of the few that doesn't claims (falsely) to have 100% real tibia quest/content/etc
Yeah :p
Having full rl content is almost impossible. I'm willing to have best features, best respawns, pvp balanced, thing that really matters.
that client :O <3
Flash or our custom ciptibia client? :p

Back