• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Silent magek is a scammer.

Qknight and dzumior both called u a scammer, if it only happened once then maybe they were lying but twice lol its pretty obvious

I traded with Silent, he's legit. He's a good guy! I couldnt see if the exp scrolls was real when we traded but i soon found out that they were, after the trade! He's a good guy, I'd help him out anywhere anyhow!

I traded with Silent, he's legit. He's a good guy! I couldnt see if the exp scrolls was real when we traded but i soon found out that they were, after the trade! He's a good guy, I'd help him out anywhere anyhow!

Yeah, thanks once again Krtoff!

Look guys, if im a scammer, im 100% sure i would scam Krtoff, i gave him exp scrolls, and 5kk for doing the trade, im a serious deco hunter, i cant go and scam players, if i was a scammer, my house wouldent look like this

rbfssg.jpg

Yeah, thanks once again Krtoff!

Look guys, if im a scammer, im 100% sure i would scam Krtoff, i gave him exp scrolls, and 5kk for doing the trade, im a serious deco hunter, i cant go and scam players, if i was a scammer, my house wouldent look like this

rbfssg.jpg

still making fool of yourself?

everyone knows that you are a scammer/asslicker so what? gms won't do nothing since you are their rl or w/e but who the hell cares? it's them who's losing costumers not us

still making fool of yourself?

everyone knows that you are a scammer/asslicker so what? gms won't do nothing since you are their rl or w/e but who the hell cares? it's them who's losing costumers not us

Dude.. First of all, the three guys that said i scammed them
They all have quited for a long time ago, so the gms wont lose anything on it, and i havent scam them

He scammer!!

He pay denkeffe and say write good things about me !!

Speak out! Don't lie for Silentn0b we all know he theif!! otherwise he wouldn't have stolen my MPA! :mad:

Colandus, stop acting like a di**. You are not funny just like silent.

His a scammer.

Silentdefender why you are forum troll look at ur self what u doing rlyyyy.
I pissed of about Alysha but i said i dont care about this ots any more this same about u scamed me.
"Remebr one first go charakter no rl money"
Ye ye i sow my charakter go first but where is money ?

So keep going spam forum

whatever..just leave him alone..IF YOU DONT TRUST HIM,DONT TRADE WITH HIM!!!..done or done?!
If u trade with him and get scammed..ur own fault

Back