• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simcity 2013

vTune

KakelmästareN^
Reaction score
So here is all you need to know about the game basically: SimCity Official Website

So Im just wondering is it worth buying? anyone here who played it and can give me some opinions. And yes I know about all the server problems and that it's quite spency. So yea what do you guys think about it? :)

So here is all you need to know about the game basically: SimCity Official Website

So Im just wondering is it worth buying? anyone here who played it and can give me some opinions. And yes I know about all the server problems and that it's quite spency. So yea what do you guys think about it? :)

is that the sim city 5? apparently it is baws but isn't it super expensive?
And from what i've heard it is the deluxe that you want ;d
So thats like £65/$100-120?

And they have trouble with the servers since EA sucks like that :p

But on the plus side, it's meanna be sick, look at some videos on youtube about it. If it was £20-30 i'd buy it but £60.. lol no. I barely even buy console games now because they are £50-60. I remember when games used to be £20-30 brand new.

Bought it, had many problems! Then got a free game for my problems all n all 2 games for 1! Not a bad month!

bought Sim City Online - 59.99$ then they let us choose from Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3, & Dead Space 3 and a few others.. I chose Dead Space 3~

expensive

Yep EA games. always pulling out as much money as possible. The game was alot of fun in the beginning but not really my type of game in the end so I dont play it anymore

How is the servers? As i know EA Servers sucks really much :p

How is the servers? As i know EA Servers sucks really much :p
There was issues in the beginning but nowadays there is no problem. Its not as poplulair anymore so dont think it will be any problem..

Back