• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simivar's mapping gallery

Are you kidding me?!
1st, I've givven you things to think about, if ppl read and do not comment, the probobly agree with me.
2nd, why bump tiwce without posting any new pictures... so increadibly wasted... AKA posthunter...

Are you kidding me?!
1st, I've givven you things to think about, if ppl read and do not comment, the probobly agree with me.
2nd, why bump tiwce without posting any new pictures... so increadibly wasted... AKA posthunter...

I just wanna see more comments from other ppl. You are not a god, btw.

Go look at other galleries - authors bumping 2-3 times per ONE SCREENSHOT. I've given you 4 screenshots in one time.

You told me just that, does you don't like borders in the sewage. Ahhh... and You gave me an idiotic advice.

So listen:
* I wanna see more comments
* I will follow my ideas in my maps, cuz it's basement

eot.

Wendt, instead of trolling and arguing with the thread creator, if you want his thread to die just don't comment, because from my point of view you look like an ignorant fuck who needs to leave this conversation.

@ Simivar, please bump your threads with a photo or two, that way people will likely be tempted to comment on the new photos, instead of repeating what other people have said.

@ Ontopic

The sewers have some excessive bordering on the right side of the second last photo. Sometimes having extra borders adds a multiple level effect, but repeated use and extreme amounts of overlapping borders make the piece look terrible.

Post new pictures and we shall comment.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

oazak.png

Credits: Neon

Last edited:
It looks good, sir. It reminds me a lot of venore swamp trolls! :)
The second picture, where the mountain turns in to a cave wall, I would suggest you to use the red earth mountain walls instead of cave walls, actually.
Will look a lot more balanced, and now like a quick switch.

It looks good, sir. It reminds me a lot of venore swamp trolls! :)
The second picture, where the mountain turns in to a cave wall, I would suggest you to use the red earth mountain walls instead of cave walls, actually.
Will look a lot more balanced, and now like a quick switch.

It is swamp troll cave in venore xD Just remade ^^

Looks cool, somehow different.

A story about fight Simivar versus Afterburner. I created story because it's my first in-game screenshots : d.
#edit:
And it's my 100 post : d.
#edit2:
Sorry for bad english (screenshot 2).

11917212.png

31185715.png

74433273.png

72441419.png

Back