• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simkal's Mapping Thread

simkal

Reaction score
I know im not good, please be kind
A Simple Earth Mountain.

From now on, this is my mappin thread

Last edited:
becouse im noob, i feel like a idiot(noob) if i make a "mapping Thread"

ahh, i dont mean like that, i mean, im a noob mapper, and u guys are all pro mappers, so if i do a mappping thread, i will become a noob A real one too

ahh, i dont mean like that, i mean, im a noob mapper, and u guys are all pro mappers, so if i do a mappping thread, i will become a noob A real one too

Ur acting like a moron :thumbup:

if this is meant serious you should stop thinking like that, everyone here started as a total newbie :)

ýea, i will do that
@tilfen i havent learn to add details yet :p

A Small Village.

A Yalahar Experiment Room.

A Boss Room.

Wyrm Entrace.

Floor 1

Floor +1

Last edited by a moderator:
Should see me when i start i was like "Holy crap this was nice OMFG, SCREEN" (Sarcasm) :p

Ok ;p but right now i dont want to have comments about that, only rate my pictures and comment about whats good and whats not please

ok, but i cant find wher its bugged? can you point it out?

I didn't say that it was bugged, I said that it looked bugged.

You shouldn't mix around with the new sprites imo, use the old ones. Then work your way upwards.

I didn't say that it was bugged, I said that it looked bugged.

You shouldn't mix around with the new sprites imo, use the old ones. Then work your way upwards.

Okay Thanks for helping me a little ;p

Back