• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simon the Beggar BUG REP++

axxon

http://otservlist.org/ots
Reaction score
Hello guys, my Simon the Beggar npc is bugged. It is only on addon 1 , addon 2 works fine. Well, now to the problem.

When i say first addon blabla bla you know it, he says do you have 100 ape furs and 20k? I Answer yes and nothing happends..

But when i dont have the items he says that i dont have the items..

Help please!

REP++
/axxon

without the script we cannot tell you what's wrong...

post your Script and we'll see

kind regards, Evil Hero

Okey here is the script:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:eek:nThink() end

-- Storage IDs --
local beggar = 22027

local newaddon = 'Here you are, enjoy your brand new addon!'
local noitems = 'You do not have all the required items.'
local noitems2 = 'You do not have all the required items or you do not have the first addon, which by the way, is a requirement for this addon.'
local already = 'It seems you already have this addon, don\'t you try to mock me son!'

-- BEGGAR START --
function BeggarFirst(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
return false
end

if isPremium(cid) then
addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,beggar)
if addon == -1 then
if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5883) >= 100 and money >= 20000 then
if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5883,100) and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,20000) then
selfSay(newaddon)

doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 13)
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 153, 1)
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 157, 1)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,beggar,1)
end
else
selfSay(noitems)
end
else
selfSay(already)
end
end

end

function BeggarSecond(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
end

if isPremium(cid) then
addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,beggar+1)
if addon == -1 then
if getPlayerItemCount(cid,6107) >= 1 then
if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,6107,1) then
selfSay(newaddon)

doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 153, 2)
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 157, 2)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,beggar+1,1)
end
else
selfSay(noitems)
end
else
selfSay(already)
end
end

end
-- BEGGAR END --

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'addons'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I can offer you first & second addons of the Beggar outfit."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "What you do is that you type 'first beggar addon' or 'second beggar addon'. Assuming that you already collected all the required pieces, say 'yes' and voíla - you got yourself an addon!"})

local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first beggar addon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To achieve the first beggar addon you need to give me 100 ape furs and 20,000 gold pieces. Do you have them with you?'})
node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, BeggarFirst, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true})
node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

local node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second beggar addon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To achieve the second beggar addon you need to give me simon the beggar\'s staff. Do you have it with you?'})
node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, BeggarSecond, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true})
node2:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Here you go:
PHP:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)        end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)        end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    end
function onThink()                npcHandler:onThink()                end

-- Storage IDs --
local beggar = 22027

local newaddon = 'Here you are, enjoy your brand new addon!'
local noitems = 'You do not have all the required items.'
local noitems2 = 'You do not have all the required items or you do not have the first addon, which by the way, is a requirement for this addon.'
local already = 'It seems you already have this addon, don\'t you try to mock me son!'

-- BEGGAR START --
function BeggarFirst(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
end

if isPremium(cid) then
addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,beggar)
if addon == -1 then
if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5883) >= 100 and getPlayerMoney(cid) >= 20000 then
if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5883,100) and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,20000) then
selfSay(newaddon)

doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 153, 1)
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 157, 1)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,beggar,1)
end
else
selfSay(noitems)
end
else
selfSay(already)
end
end

end

function BeggarSecond(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
end

if isPremium(cid) then
addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,beggar+1)
if addon == -1 then
if getPlayerItemCount(cid,6107) >= 1 then
if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,6107,1) then
selfSay(newaddon)

doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 153, 2)
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 157, 2)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,beggar+1,1)
end
else
selfSay(noitems)
end
else
selfSay(already)
end
end

end
-- BEGGAR END --

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'addons'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I can offer you first & second addons of the Beggar outfit."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "What you do is that you type 'first beggar addon' or 'second beggar addon'. Assuming that you already collected all the required pieces, say 'yes' and voíla - you got yourself an addon!"})

local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first beggar addon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To achieve the first beggar addon you need to give me 100 ape furs and 20,000 gold pieces. Do you have them with you?'})
node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, BeggarFirst, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true})
node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

local node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second beggar addon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To achieve the second beggar addon you need to give me simon the beggar\'s staff. Do you have it with you?'})
node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, BeggarSecond, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true})
node2:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Rep++? ;)

Just changed @ ~line 25:
PHP:
money
to
PHP:
getPlayerMoney(cid)

Back