• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simone Pure rpg

Valentim

Reaction score
Some pieces from my Simone. ;)

That's pure pieces from editor, NOT INGAME (Some items can be not randomized like a grass or mountain borders but still it's looks good.) !

P.S. Not all is done 100%

2hgtiww.jpg

2vwh5y8.png

15kiev.png

w6tqp0.jpg

vo037q.png

Last edited:
some pieces from my simone. ;)

that's pure pieces from editor, not ingame (some items can be not randomized like a grass or mountain borders but still it's looks good.) !

P.s. Not all is done 100%

2hgtiww.jpg

2vwh5y8.png

15kiev.png

w6tqp0.jpg

vo037q.png

nice, epic, fuck style,
oh god!!!!!

I love inovation <3

Clean. Simple. Breathtaking. Valentim.

Where did you come from with your awesome style?

Not it's stunning because not ingame, all piecec with lights effects and in darkness will be better.. But I'm a mapper, not a player :) . I no need show maps into game, because if in SimonME maps looks good, inagame will be much better. I try to do my maps clear, simple and not to much non esenssial details.

I like second and third pic best even tho there are some needless details.

Like a boss! Really neat! Just don't like the jungle grass :)

I really like the clean map, and I know that SimOnes mapeditor is hard to use because of the CTRL+Z is not a command xd NIce and keep it up!

I really hate, the way you've done your stairs, They're so close ._. like literally, up a floor and then bam another stair, even in the buildings, i see the same thing in it too

I really hate, the way you've done your stairs, They're so close ._. like literally, up a floor and then bam another stair, even in the buildings, i see the same thing in it too

..But not 'buildings', one building :)
That's not usually, just random 'stairsspam'
Usually i try do best maps what I can do. This objects are near: stairs with web are near to this house with 'stairspam'. Just random, nothing else, but I will remember You advice, btw thanks for opinion and advice :)

Like a boss! Really neat! Just don't like the jungle grass
Your right.. I will remove that. Thanks for helpfull advice Neon :)

Just few pics.

16p010.jpg

2. Some ideas for quest or some magic places. (btw. sure.. not all are good but i think that You like that) :)

vxzv5f.png

Back