• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simone

lutek14

Reaction score
Hello!
I've got a problem with my map.
I was making 9.46 map using RME. But i decided change to 8.6 version and start using SimoneMapEditor.
When i done it i got such a strange problem:
155m7lv.jpg
These pigs are not from spawn, i cant remove them and probably they will even not be seen in game, but it's hard to make map. I am waiting for ideas how remove them (btw they have appeared on places where new .otb items were! but not on whole!)
Mr lutek14

That's because you have to convert the map to 8.6, but since there are so many new features for 9.46 and stuff there are going to be bugs, Simone is not a great mapping program I'd suggest you keep on using RME because you can change the client versions from 7.4(?) to 9.46 and anything inbetween. So my suggestion: Don't save it, go back to rme, convert it using RME to 8.60 and edit it from RME client version 8.60

Back