• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SimOne's OTMapEditor (Curiosity)

Aaronconlin

Reaction score
I've been pretty inactive with OTs/Mapping for quite some time, I just recently got inspired to map again and I'd like to use the new sprites, however I prefer to use SimOne's map editor, I have it edited so everything is wear I want it and I haven't gotten used to using RME, does anyone know if it's possible to update SME to the newest version?

To the best of my knowledge it hasn't been an update for SME in years. Hell, even Remere stopped developing RME. Your best bet would be to start using FME. To my understanding it's completely customizable. Although, it's only in Beta at the moment. You could also download the custom upgraded RME http://otland.net/threads/remeres-map-editor-updated-10-10.197378/ I would recommend to get used to RME or FME. And I hope that I'll see you in the Mapping Showoff in the future.

I used to manually update my SME, but for some reason after 8.6 it won't allow it.
I tried to download the latest RME but it gets stuck at loading tibia.dat, once I figure this out I'll start mapping :p
Thanks!

I havent used remeres map editor for some time but i remember some error during that stuck loading message, click somewhere else or move that loading box, there is some other alert box underneath that needs attention.

Back