• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster SimoriaOT Recruiting Staff

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
vpxpbk.jpg

Hello,
Simoria OT is a server that we found the name for!
The server is an already released server that was on OTLand. We downloaded that server because we thought it would be nice to put it up again!
We fixed 90% of the bugs and we are still working on it! We updated the map and we are still updating it until we make it better and better every time.
We are adding new things that will attract people! We also accept all ideas and we have friendly Admin! and they are also active people.

What we are looking for:​

Code:
[B]0/2 Tutors[/B]
The tutor needs to have the ability to communicate with other players and have knowledge on Open-Tibia Servers!
You will also need to know at least English where people can understand what you say! (No translator please)

Things that should be in your application :​
Name:
Experience:
Samples of your work: (If you are good on anything else)
Contact Info:

PS: Extra stuff you add wont hurt!

Regards
//Simoria Staff

Accepted Applications

Last edited:
Not at the moment!
We will start with tutors, after those tutors get known to the game, we will promote them. But we will promote them when we feel that they are ready for it!
Then we will be in need for more tutors! And when the old tutors get STuT, They can get promotion to GM, and the new Tuts get Gm and so on :p

No sorry, we start with tutors. u will be promoted when we feel u r ready to be promoted

Name: nico
Experience: mapping and ingame helping
Samples of your work: (If you are good on anything else) i can show later
Contact Info: otland.net
msn: [email protected]

So it a download run server -.-

I will not lie on u, Its a download run server, but we r editing it everyday!
We are updating scripts/maps, adding new stuff and fixing all bugs!
We also saw that people are liking the ot :)

So I got removed as a Gamemaster because I logged out after 10 minutes? I didn't see any active reports or any sign of help in Help chat.

What do you expect people to do at the server? Being online for hours and hoping to help someone?

A gamemaster is supposed to be invisible from the game and only take actions once someone is breaking rules, in need of help et cetera.

So I got removed as a Gamemaster because I logged out after 10 minutes? I didn't see any active reports or any sign of help in Help chat.

What do you expect people to do at the server? Being online for hours and hoping to help someone?

A gamemaster is supposed to be invisible from the game and only take actions once someone is breaking rules, in need of help et cetera.
It was tonks who told me to remove you for some resson . Talk to amir abut your posison now :) sorry for that .... Tonks is out off the staff team now hehe

:p amir, see ? u used to say tonks was very understanding, wat do u think now ? ^_^

anyways, ill try it out and might apply

Edit : hahaha i remember this server ! i tested it with amir ^_^ anyway ill get some lvls and apply

Last edited:
Name: Shawn
Experience: FakieRlMap, KiwisOT and HempedWAR
Samples of your work: (If you are good on anything else) Check threads.
Contact Info: fakiereal @skype

@Fakie
I would like to see u more ingame
I may accept u :D

This server got an really bad recuiter (Amiroslo) He says if you want something you should atleast play 3 days straight, I was a GM here before so I got a knwoledge of this OT but no he wants 3 days

This server got an really bad recuiter (Amiroslo) He says if you want something you should atleast play 3 days straight, I was a GM here before so I got a knwoledge of this OT but no he wants 3 days
I didnt say 3 days straight. I meant that u should play it for 3 days, so u get known to the game and the players and how everything is! I wont give u CM straight either! U just wanted CM straight!! and you dont even have an account -.-!

How do you know that I dont have an account? but alrighty , I wont try to get something then since this bad recuiter.

edit:
Created 15 hours ago | 2012-06-02 23:35:23

Back