• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simple 7.x tutorial

vraiment

Reaction score
Hi

I have done a simple sweep through the forum and I haven't found anything that fits my query.

I used to play tibia back in the 6.x/7.x days. I recently remembered the game existence and I want to recreate my experience from back then. I'd like to get a simple server with the features/monsters/graphics/etc. of back when I played but most of the stuff I find is for newer releases and there seems to be additional setup steps. I just want something simple that I can use to get started. My day job is software development I'm not afraid of installing MySQL or compiling stuff but I don't have much spare time so if there is something that is just "click and run" is much appreciated.

Thanks kor, I guess this is the source code + data files for an old version of OTS. Any advice on compiling it? Is there a Makefile or the like to do so? Where can I get the client for this version? It seems I need an IP Changer, where can I get the one suggested for the corresponding client version?

Back