• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Simple Addon Doll [!addon]

Alyhide

Banned User
Reaction score
Simple Addon Doll
Developed By Sonik..
Tested In 0.3.6 [8.54] With No Errors..

Hello, this is a simple script, an Addon Doll, useful, and I'm sure there are more of them, but at least I have an organized thread. :ninja:

The Idea..

You get an Addon Doll, and say.. Example: '!addon citizen' and get the full addon set for the 'Citizen' set.

Screenshot..

rw2m1s.png

The Script..

AddonDoll.lua:
Lua:
--Addon Doll ID = 8982, to change, just switch out the 8982's to your addon doll ItemID.--
function onSay(cid, words, param)
    local femaleOutfits = { ["citizen"]={136}, ["hunter"]={137}, ["mage"]={138}, ["knight"]={139}, ["nobleman"]={140}, ["summoner"]={141}, ["warrior"]={142}, ["barbarian"]={147}, ["druid"]={148}, ["wizard"]={149}, ["oriental"]={150}, ["pirate"]={155}, ["assassin"]={156}, ["beggar"]={157}, ["shaman"]={158}, ["norsewoman"]={252}, ["nightmare"]={269}, ["jester"]={270}, ["brotherhood"]={279}, ["demonhunter"]={288}, ["yalaharian"]={324}, ["warmaster"]={335} }
    local maleOutfits = { ["citizen"]={128}, ["hunter"]={129}, ["mage"]={130}, ["knight"]={131}, ["nobleman"]={132},["summoner"]={133}, ["warrior"]={134}, ["barbarian"]={143}, ["druid"]={144}, ["wizard"]={145}, ["oriental"]={146}, ["pirate"]={151}, ["assassin"]={152}, ["beggar"]={153}, ["shaman"]={154}, ["norsewoman"]={251}, ["nightmare"]={268}, ["jester"]={273}, ["brotherhood"]={278}, ["demonhunter"]={289}, ["yalaharian"]={325}, ["warmaster"]={336} }
    local msg = {"Command Require A Param..", "You dont have Addon Doll..", "Not A Good Param..", "Full Addon Set sucesfully added.."} --Text Use 'Simple Editing'
    local param = string.lower(param) 
    if(getPlayerItemCount(cid, 8982) > 0) then 
        if(param ~= "" and maleOutfits[param] and femaleOutfits[param]) then
            doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 8982, 1)
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, msg[4])
                doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_GIFT_WRAPS)
            if(getPlayerSex(cid) == 0)then
              doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, femaleOutfits[param][1], 3)
            else
              doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, maleOutfits[param][1], 3)
            end
        else
          doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, msg[1])
        end
    else
      doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, msg[2])
    end
end

In TalkActions.lua..

Lua:
	<talkaction words="!addon" event="script" value="AddonDoll.lua"/>

There are many scripts released here same as this one, good job tho :)

thanks it worked for me great! But i want to add the addons for the wayfarer outfit and would it just be as simple as adding the wayfarer ID like:
["wayfarer"]={unsure}

And if so i need to find out the wayfarer outfit ID if anyone knows it?

Back