• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Since DeathZot is down, what good OTS should I play in the meantime?

Captain Joe

Reaction score
Well, as many of you know, DeathZot was running into some minor issues and the launch date has been pushed back until Friday, November 2nd.
With this being said, I'm in need of a nice OTS to play in the meantime while I wait for DeathZot to open again. Any kind of OTS, I don't care what client or anything.
As long as it's enjoyable in some way, I'll be happy.

I apologize, I know I should look there, but I have looked at all of those, and none of them really caught my attention. So my point of coming here was maybe if there was an OTS someone was enjoying that wasn't on the advertising boards that perhaps they would like to share with me.

I apologize, I know I should look there, but I have looked at all of those, and none of them really caught my attention. So my point of coming here was maybe if there was an OTS someone was enjoying that wasn't on the advertising boards that perhaps they would like to share with me.

Then I'd suggest Shadowcores :)

Shadowcores isn't a bad server but it's not really something you can enjoy if you're only going to play for 2-3 days, in my opinion.

I have gotton bored of Shadowcores, been playing it the last 3 months, XD.
I would love to get online and mess around with you guys if you play.

Names?

I have gotton bored of Shadowcores, been playing it the last 3 months, XD.
I would love to get online and mess around with you guys if you play.

Names?

I won't play but remember me? Sirilla? we were going to teamhunt.

u cant try Etherbank it doesnt have alot of players but lvling/doing quest/events u may have fun :)
u can see my Screenshot thread before u play(in my signture) :D

Last edited:
Back