• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sinteria 7.6 engine, map, acc maker package

zabaa11

Reaction score
Hiho
I've been thinking of sinteria 7.6 made by Alkamenes recently (undeads, abydos etc.). From what I remember one day there was a leak on ampulsia acc maker with all the data related to this server - engine, map and acc maker. I've even downloaded it, but it was like 10 years ago and the computer on which I had it has been broken. Nevertheless, back then I was just a young guy who was enjoying playing tibia with no idea and no money to host an ot. Right now I've got resources which may allow me to host such server.
Is here anyone who managed to download this server and still holds it on the disc? I would like to do it for community and host such server with the highest possible quality. If there's anyone who may help me with this matter please DM me. I am open to any cooperation to make this server alive.

From what I remember ampulsia was based on sinteria map very heavily. I don't remember which server it was, for sure not original sinteria, but on some of the copy there was a leak of the server data including engine, map and acc maker. Do you maybe have such server?
I think when you entered the sinteria.net site there was a package to download (or some other sinteria related site).

Back