• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Sinteria

I really like it, 8\10 as the post above. The only thing is, it looks kinda messy at first...

The design is okay. I like the overlays but overall it's not designed very well... If you scroll down you can see those 2 strokes in gold, the lenght ain't the same which is kinda sloppy:p I rate it 6/10

Wow nice, Yeah but I agree with empty, when it loads all i see is the online/affiliates and it makes me think...... This is gonna be lame...

then the picture and background show up. And it goes from Gay, To....
"OMG THATS..... better than mine :("

Edit: Visiters: 200,000 wtf???!!?!!?!
nice visitor count.

Its awesome, I havent seen this kind before, where you first get to one page, where you can choose of several servers that you like, then you click and get redirected to an even better made site. Great! Hope this kind will be released.

I would rate it 8/10, its nice, I just don't like the google ads.

Graphics and design: 10/10
HTML: 1/10, why? There is no HTML, everything is images, that's not so good :p

Nice work on the design dude!

Graphics and design: 10/10
HTML: 1/10, why? There is no HTML, everything is images, that's not so good :p

Nice work on the design dude!

I believe you are talking about the first page? Why does he need more HTML? That page is like a "Enter to my site" page. As you can see he links to both of his OT servers in that site. I think it's great already.

If everyone on this forum will click the ads, they won't need to have it. :)
So do it, and lets hope they remove it! :D

I think that u should change the screen resolution to 1024*768 cus its the most usual today.

or maybe you could add a link that the user cna choose what he/she want to use

That will be just useless links, the site is functional, and graphically well designed. High quality pictures arent meant for low res monitors or weak computers imo so the design is fine, if you can't see the whole picture or it's messed up, increase resolution or deal with it. You can still use all the functions of the site.

Back