• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

sio me guys im dying reload

35l6gdg.png

when i play where u play?
first bp, backpack of flowers <3

Shit sherlock, you promptly saying its zojts as if he didnt know...... go back to school, wait you didnt have education
says the one who is getting gassed to get lvl 400 lol we was 400's like years ago noob ur just a random u have 0 pvp every leader knows that

says the one who is getting gassed to get lvl 400 lol we was 400's like years ago noob ur just a random u have 0 pvp every leader knows that
True info you had 400 on Xabor char.. Get invite because of Xabor, and Xabor take his chars off you all time... Where is your char?
8======D ~~~~~~ :eek:

Xabors dick = umits mouth

True info you had 400 on Xabor char.. Get invite because of Xabor, and Xabor take his chars off you all time... Where is your char?
8======D ~~~~~~ :eek:

Xabors dick = umits mouth
You retard i had my own char THAT 400RP and xabor had 420ed so wtf ur on about? and that 400rp now is 345 and i gave it to jimmy few days ago for char on lunarforce? what is your point? retard xabors ed is still his he owns it and as i said i owned mine gave it to jimmy so failure? get your facts right stupid no voice

i remember we used to bully u cause u had 0 pvp ***** pls acting sick cause he is lvl 380 lol gg

You never bullied me you got bullied at school which is why you left and got 0 qualifications! All the time your spamming me for cash saying Xabor hacked you, and if I'm correct you say you don't have char because Xabor has it.. Meaning it's Xabor char???

You never bullied me you got bullied at school which is why you left and got 0 qualifications! All the time your spamming me for cash saying Xabor hacked you, and if I'm correct you say you don't have char because Xabor has it.. Meaning it's Xabor char???
Total Online Time:42 days, 20 hours and 42 minutes.
This char is your char from day one so sad. everybody calls you a noob lmfao you are 22 years old~ still on tibia GG

Total Online Time:42 days, 20 hours and 42 minutes.
This char is your char from day one so sad. everybody calls you a noob lmfao you are 22 years old~ still on tibia GG

yeah from day one 42 days, called bot... if you counted all ur time together from all the chars you xp'd for Xabor.. for sure it would be more!
Who is everyone? I'd like you to name them please..

You are like the same age as me, but the difference is I have a job, more qualifications and I myself am wealthier than you, and without doubt my family is richer than yours? Whether or not I sit and play tibia or whatever, my standard of living is better than yours..
Nothing else to say

yeah from day one 42 days, called bot... if you counted all ur time together from all the chars you xp'd for Xabor.. for sure it would be more!
Who is everyone? I'd like you to name them please..

You are like the same age as me, but the difference is I have a job, more qualifications and I myself am wealthier than you, and without doubt my family is richer than yours? Whether or not I sit and play tibia or whatever, my standard of living is better than yours..
Nothing else to say
why do u speak so much bullshit XD u say u get bare girls i told u zojts aka nobo send me a pic of your girls u said no u do it i did prooved u wrong
family rich ? haha are you relying on your family XD?

+ me and xabor always botted and u even asslicked me for vengoth script so gg

I just replied in vt, as you have 0 logic..
77 days, 0 hours and 40 minutes. < your supposed rp which i just said.

And actually I sent you a picture so another incorrect statement

I just replied in vt, as you have 0 logic..
77 days, 0 hours and 40 minutes. < your supposed rp which i just said.

And actually I sent you a picture so another incorrect statement
@Grebator
didint u give me that rp at 270 which was played by a br that time thom was 350~ haha this zojts is so retarded worst rp eu xd

Back