• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Herik's life thread

Arlianin

....Pwnz....
Senator
Reaction score
Here's where I will post all my adventures and lifespan of my Character Sir Herik II (Knight)

When I got lvl 8 in Rookgard
PotD.png

When I was traveling to the Oracle
Mainland.jpg

When I finally got sword 20
Sword20.jpg

Now I got sword 30!
sword30.jpg

Lvl up to 15 and began hunting at cyc!
lvl15.jpg

More to be added,
Sir Herik

I don't really think this is an interesting thread, make it when you are high lvl, or top lvl, and don't copy to Megaman.

I don't really think this is an interesting thread, make it when you are high lvl, or top lvl, and don't copy to Megaman.

Lol? So you mean that only me can make an life theard?
And i started my thread when i was lvl 8 to ..
Thats the hole point whit a LIFE thread '-.-

Continuing my life journey,

Here's when I get to sword fighting 42!

Sword42.jpg

Now is time for training my fishing style!

Fishing50.jpg

Finally, a successful Dragon Hunt with my friend Nufek II.

DragonHunt.jpg

Waiting for some advances,
Sir Herik

Nice screenshot of yourself using TibiaNG using the auto fisher....

First of all, I don't use Auto-Fisher. I haven't bought an NG and the test version had already expired. Remember when playing Umby with you? That BP Sign is because I was using a light hack. But no more. I prefer to gain ml by using Utevo lux rather than using light hack.

Regards,
Sir Herik

Ahhh that one! Ups, well yeah, I was using TibiaNG. Though I have proof that it wasn't on Radonia. I was using it but in another server.
:p. I was using my dad's laptop and that's why I could use it. If you want I can post the picture of the other server while using TibiaNG. But you can believe me that I wasn't using the NG on Radonia.

Ahhh that one! Ups, well yeah, I was using TibiaNG. Though I have proof that it wasn't on Radonia. I was using it but in another server.
:p. I was using my dad's laptop and that's why I could use it. If you want I can post the picture of the other server while using TibiaNG. But you can believe me that I wasn't using the NG on Radonia.
Omg? That was a verrrrryy bad lie ;<
You are playing on radonia on that pic -.-'

Ok, you all want explanations? Here's what you want:

@Kiper: That is because I got a program(call it hack if you want) to show how much exp left for next lvl.

@Nilsson: I play other ots too. I don't always play Radonia so you know. I use the same window to play Tibia or ots the whole day and since I use bots on some and I don't use bots on others, the titlebars of TibiaNG or whatever hack you want to call it stays. That doesn't mean I'm using it for Radonia. Does it?

Back