• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siramix --- BAD TUTOR

Sir Shadowcesor

Reaction score
I have a screenshot of this :

11:23 Sir Shadowcores [56]: 11:22 Siramix [204]: attack 1 more time you ded 11:22 Sir Shadowcores [56]: kk 11:22 Ginger [101]: exura san 11:22 Siramix [204]: FUCKER --- SIRAMIX PK
11:23 Sir Shadowcores [56]: Ww!

11:23 Sir Shadowcores has been muted by Primetime for using Help Channel inappropriately.
11:24 Siramix [204]: I BE PK
11:24 Siramix [204]: WW

I done exactly what she did, but she had caps lock which is even worser :O

I did not know how to post the screenshot on the forum so if u want it i can give it by skype etc.

Last edited:
jajaja you think pk is illegal to tutors? man your brain is error if you have it like that can you blx no say tutor bad when PK dead? jajajjajajaj lixoplayer

jajaja you think pk is illegal to tutors? man your brain is error if you have it like that can you blx no say tutor bad when PK dead? jajajjajajaj lixoplayer

Nop, i dont think pk is illegal to tutors but i wrote ww, she muted me, she spammed aswell and she wrote ww, nothing happend to her cuz shes a tutor =)

- - - Updated - - -

Plx delete this thread of this noob PLZ!

You're only writing this because shes you're friend =) not everyone u invite to ur house :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

The point is that she wrote it in Help not anywhere else -.-

It's actually a him and tutors can pk,

22:45 GM Mark [2]: Hey noob touch my botting chart again and I'll kill you.
22:45 GM Mark [2]: So stay tuned bitch.
22:46 Andy Man [432]: I'm sorry pls no ban.

I wrote in the wrong window, just as you. The difference between you and me is that you can be muted by normal tutors, I can't. Sorry for powerabusing :- (

@Thread starter, next time try to dunno... uhmmmmm... errrrrrrrrrr... TAKE A SCREENSHOT?, also, why the fuck are you posting here, get yourself back to that room filled with braindead kids, yes, i mean: ShadowCores

Do you even brain bro?

@Thread starter, next time try to dunno... uhmmmmm... errrrrrrrrrr... TAKE A SCREENSHOT?, also, why the fuck are you posting here, get yourself back to that room filled with braindead kids, yes, i mean: ShadowCores

Do you even brain bro?

If you would read my post i have said i have a screenshot but i did not know how to post it on forum :(

7eET7Rp.png

Back