• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Siramix - gamemaster abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Siramix is a retard. I remember him writing in the poll section all cocky how he is the one that will vote whether we get an update or not. The dude behaves as a child. He's too immature to be holding a GM position but w/e I just ignore the tard.

p.s WHO the fuck bans on a server with 140 players on when you can be banning people on shadowcores with 1.2k online right now. Good logic

so umm just because i did this
2m5xb47.png

I get jailed because i wanted to ignore you? thats a dick move right there fag

Didn't know it was possible to mute Admins/GMs?

why is Siramix even a GM, just by reading this thread i can tell he blows. Why would you need to teleport people around for a reaction, when you can first just walk up and say "hello".

secondly, he obviously wasn't AFK because of those screenshots, so you should admit you're wrong. Who "reported" him anyway?

"because he deserved to stay there until server save because of being an arrogant dick who has to learn that being stupid doesn't help him out." you're acting a little less mature than him actually...

I'm just waiting for Hanis opinion. :D

-Edit If you ever watched Hanis cast of her checking up on botters. She's never on the same bullshit that Siramix is on. She sits there takes like 1-2 minutes waiting for a respond.

I'm just waiting for Hanis opinion. :D

-Edit If you ever watched Hanis cast of her checking up on botters. She's never on the same bullshit that Siramix is on. She sits there takes like 1-2 minutes waiting for a respond.

Not so sure about you but 2 minutes to respond sounds afk, especially when your actually suppose to be there.

i like siramix ^^ hes pretty cool always jails me though but im afk so yeah its my fault xd

Thanks for all support in this situation.
I did not respond last night, so my answers will be given now.
Please, fasten your seatbelts (Siramix, especially you).

Then dont bot? get the fuck over it im sure ur high enough lvl, 200s not a bad place to stop lvling..
Botting is fully legal as long as you are not idle.
I followed the rules and my rights should have been respected.

Retard needs to learn, Siramix said, if you do not respond to a gamemaster, you are considered afk, which is illegal, gg.

Next time you should reply :)
I'll just copy/paste what I wrote to Siramix. I see we got more blind people over here.
Maybe if you were able to read, you would know why I did not respond:
"While I was typing "Why are you teleporting me?", he disappeared, and 5 seconds later I was in jail".
You didn't even give me the chance to read, you disappeared the moment you appeared.

You didn't write anything during the time I teleported you, or even react. Your bot just went straight ahead to the creatures, I judged you to be AFK. Because if you had the time to screenshot the whole incident, you should have had the time to write something to indicate that you were there. You can only blame yourself, and I'm sure that I'm not alone as a gamemaster on Twifysoft who would decide to jail you, because you clearly did not show any reaction, at all. As you said, I teleported you back (spammed) for a while, and during this time if you would have been either a fellow with higher intelligence than an animal or a non-botting player you would have reacted and at least stop at the spot that you were teleported to.

And for the record, it doesn't take more than 3 seconds to say "hi" which is what I demand when I check for botters. I demand them to answer me right away or they are not playing their character on their own. However, in your situation I was sure that you did not play it on your own because of all the reasons I just gave you.

So take a chillpill and cry somewhere else, because it sure as fuck wont help you out in this situation.
You started teleporting me around while I had follow-attack on my target, I started screenshotting and saving the screenshots,
and once you turned off ghost mode I started typing to respond to your message.
You did not give me more then 3 seconds to type, before you disappeared, and just after that I was standing in jail, trying to contact you.

As a gamemaster, you should be paying extra attention,
because you got extraordinary powers that should not be abused.
In this situation, you were negligent, because you did not pay enough attention.
You jailed me because you claimed that I had broken the rules of Lunarforce,
which almost everyone browsing this thread (except you and Riddle Box) have disagreed to.

As a gamemaster, you should also act in a neutral way.
I was in the spawn for about 2 minutes before you started interupting,
claiming that you had gotten reports about me.
This makes no sense, because I was not idle and I had just turned on my bot and reached the spawn.
The whole situation got a timeline of less than 5 minutes.

As a gamemaster, you should also act as an adult (because of your responsebility attached to your job).
Responding a serious complain with:
"So take a chillpill and cry somewhere else, because it sure as fuck wont help you out in this situation"
also shows that you are negligent as a gamemaster.

And the thing is that I saw that he was running around before I was teleporting him around, and in all different situations I can't see how that would kill him, because I did not teleport him into other spawns, he still had the same creatures attacking him. Also if he wouldn't bot, he would most likely be active as he was running around. And if he were botting he had auto-healing, as he was running around which indicates that he didn't pause his bot. Either way it's a tie, not logical.
Can you solve this equation please?
I was fighting 3 medusas while I had yellow hitpoints, and you spammed teleport while I was walking paralyzed (with follow-attack mode).
Could cause a death, but due to your actions so far I guess you would not care or take responsibility about that.

Azur Mayne: He was chit-chatting in Help-Channel along with other players, who also was muted. So fuck that argument, it's not legit. Also, I already stated in this thread that I just didn't check him up. I followed up on a report. Also I didn't write to him in ghostmode, so his local chat is very irrelevant.

Fred Beron: Even though he was not AFK I decided to keep in jailed because he was off-topic talking, and acting very arrogant against me, and if you read the rules again it says that I reserve the rights to jail someone at the base of anything. And first of all, I jailed him because he did not answer me when I was checking him up for AFK botting, then when he obviously proved that he wasn't afk I decided to keep him in jail because he deserved to stay there until server save because of being an arrogant dick who has to learn that being stupid doesn't help him out.
We had a conversation about your behavior as a gamemaster.
Just because you were not able to back up your actions you do not have to mute the whole help-channel,
claiming that I am arrogant and not following the rules (Siramix, you are the one showing arrogance in this situation, and the rules you claim that I broke have been proven wrong - from my view).

Yes obviously, I'm the SMS master.

@topic: If you can't deal with the rules that the owners of this server have setup, go play some other OT.
You do not have to send SMS, your only task is to be a responsible gamemaster,
which you have not been in this situation.

my actions were justified for jailing this "Combarn". You just can't handle the truth, and of course you can't handle rules.
You are still using the rules as your purpose of jailing me, which have already been proven wrong (my view).
Without the rules as purpose, would your actions be legit? The answer is no.
You have been negligent and should pay the neccessary compensation that your actions have caused.

ladys and gentleman fasten your seatbelts
reapzar is about to throw some fishbowls to your head

In this post I'll mention the jail system and the way Siramix uses (abuses) it.
The rules of Lunarforce says:
Performing actions such as killing monsters or casting spells while being idle from the game is never tolerated.

I have been using iBot to as a tool to level up during the war periods on Lunarforce,
and I just purchased iBot once again as the war period is about to start.
After purchasing the bot, I set up the hunting waypoints and started to hunt.
While I was killing my third group of monsters (lure mode),
GM Siramix starts teleporting me around the area (spamming) while I was killing the last monster.
View attachment 22546

After killing the last monster, I went to loot it, when Siramix turned off his invisibility, and wrote "Hello?".
View attachment 22547
While I was typing "Why are you teleporting me?", he disappeared, and 5 seconds later I was in jail,
facing this sign:
You are in jail for violating the rules. Please read the rules on our website and follow them so that you don't end up here in the future. Your character will stay in jail until the next server save.

I opened private message, and asked GM Siramix why he jailed me. No response.
Then I opened Help-Channel,
View attachment 22545
ending up with:
"Reapzar Tankzar has been muted by GM Siramix for using Help Channel inappropriately.".

As you can see, there's also several others that got jailed (not only those on the picture) on the same purpose while not being idle.

Players just returned to Lunarforce, and the way the "customer support" (GM Siramix) use their action is not tolerated. If you want players on your server, don't hire abusers to take care of the server.

HA@HA@HA@HA
me too siramix today at 1.00 am send to jail as the first !!! and I no cry
you are zero reapzer

_/ mission done u cry \_ hahahahaha
beksa.gif

Last edited:
So if someone is muted for 15-30 secs you'll tp him to jail instantly? You could have observed him abit more and see if he wasnt answering. So now he was jailed because you dont like his attitude? Is that a rule that the owners of this ot setted up?

Gm Come to me at night too and start teleporting me i stoped my bot he say hello i say hello Siramix 5+4 i say 9 and he go out xD

@sir ahh
You're too dumb to understand what the thread is about.
It's not even related to crying, it's an offense against Siramix for abusing his position as a gamemaster.
Tards like you never read between the lines, you just take a look at the text and comment pointless shit that you actually think makes sense.
I got the right to criticize when people claim that I have dont a rule violation, when the statement is false.

@Ardexius
Exactly, it's just fucked up. He's abusing his position against regular players.
He should not even be a gamemaster after all, not even a tutor.

@Veziv
I was on PC you retard, that's what the whole thread is about. Gz brain.

@Mark
You should take part in the discussion.
Siramix is abusing his position.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_chronometry
Clearly, you're all very retarded, considering you need 15-120 seconds to react to a pair of pixels on your screen, the screen you're staring at while "playing".
Stop making up excuses.
kthxbye, retards.
15-120 seconds? wow, now we see who is mentally here.
the main actions had a timeline less then 10 seconds, where the fuck do u get 15 to 120 from? just another random bullshitter.
excuses? i followed the fucking rules and i had no reason to be jailed, its all about gm abuse

GM Siramix you never respond to me in game... or anyone else. Whats two plus two? huh? you don't know?
Dumbass! Its four. I gonna kill you with 5 ues. Kill me if im fucking lying. hooooOOOOH SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH shit just got serious.

15-120 seconds? wow, now we see who is mentally here.
the main actions had a timeline less then 10 seconds, where the fuck do u get 15 to 120 from? just another random bullshitter.
excuses? i followed the fucking rules and i had no reason to be jailed, its all about gm abuse

Read the thread, stupid fuck. You were jailed for a reason, stop bitching. Again, read the thread.

Read the thread, stupid fuck. You were jailed for a reason, stop bitching. Again, read the thread.
How mentally are you? The whole thread exists because I got jailed for no reason.
Read all the posts and maybe your small fucking brain will understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back