• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siramix HappyBox

Just some random nature "passthrough" mountain. (Not quite sure that I like it.. Anyhow!)

gDoOF.png

Quoting to next page... (more pics will come asap)

Take the tree out the north mountain, also how are there arrows in targets if the crossbow is broken? Maybe have an arrow on the path from where he missed the target.

Also to make the railing he would cut down trees, so some stumps would help. Also the axe could kill the wolves :p

Well, if you can see that the crossbow is "broken" you will understand! :) And it's in Rookgaard, so he really sucks. And he's not a promoted player, I just used "royal paladin" as a title ^.^
Anyhow, thanks for the feedback :D

then how was he firing arrows at that target? ^.~

I always loved how people try to logically explain a fucking random details in games :)

Just having some fun ^^ It's still nicely done, and it's not like bypassers are going to stop and try to explain why such details are there

Probably a fortress, inside castle walls. Looks decent.

Wrong! No fortress, but a TOWN! Here's a minimap of everything so far. A lot of unseen stuff there.

m-IFW5.png

Back