• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siramix HappyBox

Good mapping man, i like your simple style, i want to c u mapping in the TeamViewer *-*

Minimap with some names and just filled water (paint skillz):

Xjcuymu.png

A fortress for green ugly outlaws!

cHY1WLM.png

mDbwLoC.png

rmGu22n.png

the 2nd reminds me of an orc fortress i've seen before.. xd was this inspired by something or just imagined?

I like it, it's actually quite "cosy"

I was not inspired by anyone, I've got a todo-list that I follow. Then I just made a structure of some kind of fortress, and it turned out COMPLETELY different than the structure. I guess that's the art of mapping, lol. Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it.

yh no worries, it reminds me but is different xd.
I think it's the steps with the tower ^ and open ground < >. :> But it looks really nice :>

Introducing you to one of the custom spells, a weak but yet helpful area spell. I might upload a video later.

6sNYXOP.png

I'm exploring some areas outside and around Talisandria!

6hjkHbo.png

ei4OFVi.png

JggRw4q.png

LOL GM DALKON, AND LOL ADVANCED TO SHIELDING 11 LOL NOOBGG¿

IwrhpuG.png

ZHZGyog.png

No wonder why this is called "happybox", it always makes me happy what I see here. :D

No wonder why this is called "happybox", it always makes me happy what I see here. :D

Agree with the Dani Boy.Congratulations Siramix,you are a nice simple mapper.Really like your pictures,as I always say, keep them coming !

Back