• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siramix HappyBox

Discovering new areas down in the deep mountains!

8bZqObL.png

UZ5E78q.png

Ok, yeah, you're THE MOST POWERFUL MAGE and yet you hit 36 to a Tarantula. c:

Your mapping is brilliant, are you currently in a team or is all your work going to waste?

Your mapping is brilliant, are you currently in a team or is all your work going to waste?

All of my work is not going to waste, I'm including them to a complete continent where I include lots of scripts and mysterious quests. I'm actually holding a public test-server of my rookgaard as soon as possible. I'm not giving out any dates, but as soon as everything that will be tested is done I will release more information. At this moment the map is 100% done, and the script is almost done. But until the scripts are done I will keep revamping mapping pieces to reach perfection (in my eyes).

That's not a revamp. That's a whole new area.

That's not a revamp. That's a whole new area.

Located at the same place, same amount of respective creatures. So according to me, I revamped the old spider hideout. Thanks for your feedback though, I missed you too :- )

Back