• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siramix or Dyablo, why I lost my tutor ? )=

GbrFilipe

Reaction score
I know I'm not the most active tutor, but I think my job it's not wrong, and every time when I have time, I log in at ShadowCores JUST to help at help-channel.
I don't hunt, I don't do anything. When somebody is lost and needing help, I go there to help..

I'll try to be more active, but It's difficult. I have my responsabilities, have to study a lot to pass at university.. BUT when I have a free time, I log in at shadowcores just to help. Its like a hobbie..

And, My internet its offline since Sunday, I'm at the course right now..

Once we see you more active (and that is up to us to judge) we may promote you again. But until then, it's better like this.

I'll try to be more active, but It's difficult. I have my responsabilities, have to study a lot to pass at university.. BUT when I have a free time, I log in at shadowcores just to help. Its like a hobbie..

And, My internet its offline since Sunday, I'm at the course right now..

only freaks without life playing 24/7 can be tutors dude, thats what they want you to know, they prefer stupid tutors without knowledge of the game wich can play all day non stop, than good tutors playing less hours. because there is no place for everyone it seems, limited places. You better keep studying and keep working for your future, best thing you can do. What for you want to help people in a game without being apreciated for it.

Last edited:
only freaks without life playing 24/7 can be tutors dude, thats what they want you to know, they prefer stupid tutors without knowledge of the game wich can play all day non stop, than good tutors playing less hours. because there is no place for everyone it seems, limited places. You better keep studying and keep working for your future, best thing you can do. What for you want to help people in a game without being apreciated for it.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Once we see you more active (and that is up to us to judge) we may promote you again. But until then, it's better like this.

It's not so smart. No point imho. He's still helpfull, even if he log in for an hour per day :eek:.

Just as Siramix said, thing is that WE are responsable of tutors and if we see there is some inactive tutor so we try to contact with him/her to know about his/her inactivity.
Treant Protector was very active and good tutor, after some months (if I'm not wrong) he was a bit inactive but this took around a month of inactivity (he was logging in like after a few days in-game). Later we didn't had many active tutors so we take some actions to recruit new tutors and demote inactive ones.
Being tutor it doesn't mean that you have to be online 24h, we respect their life and everything.

Last edited:
Why is it so fucking serious to be a tutor? The tutor should get paid for being online and for sharing their knowledge to help newcomers.
Looks like the dude is sacrificing their REAL LIFE for playing this shitty game and you guys just removed for having a real life.

After my point of view you guys should be happy having free slaves. (not MEANING ANY BAD)

Back