• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siramix - Sometime Snapshots

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Hello Twifysoft. I'm not usually posting a lot of pictures of my "life" on Lunarforce or Shadowcores. But well, here it is.. And as stated in the title, it's a sometime snapshots thread, and I'm not going to update the thread every time I get a level. All pictures that will be posted in the future will be in new posts, so you wont miss anything (most obvious note ever made). Thanks for taking your time! :)

Let's start with this screenshot. From a little hunt at Frost Dragons in Okolnir, advanced from level 105 to 120:

VOFJOML.png

Sincerely,
Siramix!

How did you get the legion helmet? Cuz I think it was on another OT i couldnt loot them from rots and i had to go to deep mines

GZ, higher Sword Fighting than my level 150 EK. Derp.

why does the date matter?

If you can perceive then in that times Siramix wasn't a gamemaster in LunarForce.
This post was made on 20th of February 2013 and Siramix got promoted afaik on 19th of April 2013.

Last edited:
if Gm's was creating items for him don't you think he would have something a lot better that a fucking citizen addon :s

Back