• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@siramix

Hoozpital

Reaction score
yea i were wondering if you got something personal against me? ive been banned 4 times in 3 days so that means 4 unbans 1- criminal and 1 name-change coz u couldt leave me alone, and twice of the times i was not even afk or botting.. like yesterday i answered you within 5 seconds while u have been teleporting around. i cant see why i am ur specially target or is it coz i actually payed to get unbann and ur trying to get more out of me? at-least i think its lame coz the 2 last bans u have given me . i answered both of ur msgs at once + i were trying to get contact with you 10 secs after the ban my second char and no answer,.. my point of view, Ur trying to rip me off!

If you are at a higher level you are more commonly checked than lower level players, it could also be that some player has something personal against you and reports you to us gamemasters.

ye but i got banned 4 times @ the same day thats a bit extreme dont you think?

he banned Bengt 'cause he used auto heal, thought Hani said it don't break the rules :/

just fucking update the shitty server instead of banning? ppls leaving...ur down on 100~ players now it was 180 when the server started.

If you are at a higher level you are more commonly checked than lower level players, it could also be that some player has something personal against you and reports you to us gamemasters.

and that what?, if the gm goes, he must check correctly, not going and ban him just like that:blink:

We don't ban players just like that, at least I don't, now I wasn't there when GM Siramix banned him so I can't speak for him but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't ban a player just like that.

First of all, u need to fix the ot (update) then u can bann ppls. Why would anyone buy unbann if its not worth playing? Check the online list(whoes online)

Just bad idea thats what im saying.. Who u gonna bann when theres no players left, lol...

Just bad idea thats what im saying.. Who u gonna bann when theres no players left, lol...

hmm close the server and open a new one, and i dont think all the ppl will leave coz they get banned 4 botting so u can GTFO of the server and ppl wont cry coz u leaved.

Gm siramix just banned my sorc jakbleksmekt, becouse i was checking if he was afk botting so gg on siramix

Gm siramix just banned my sorc jakbleksmekt, becouse i was checking if he was afk botting so gg on siramix

You could learn to answer a gamemaster when they are checking botters.
As you did not answer me, and ran away from me, I took action and banned you...

And no, I did not even bot on my personal character. Was gathering castle shields.

hmm close the server and open a new one, and i dont think all the ppl will leave coz they get banned 4 botting so u can GTFO of the server and ppl wont cry coz u leaved.

Just go back to icehaw u fag, u dont know anything. Who told u i were leaving moonhawk? and btw i've never banned so stfu plx.

ppls were exepcting good server when they started at moonhawk but gms are never active and updating etc, its just like softcore now(dead)

You could learn to answer a gamemaster when they are checking botters.
As you did not answer me, and ran away from me, I took action and banned you...

And no, I did not even bot on my personal character. Was gathering castle shields.

1. you teleported to me and you didnt even write anything
2. I didn't run away i mapclicked back since you weren't afk
3. you might not have botted this time, but last time you botted i killed you :)

Back